NO Christian refugees will be admitted to the USA

Fucking Ozombies got me pissed off!

No room in America for Christian refugees

At the end of World War II, the Jewish survivors of Europe’s Holocaust found that nearly every door was closed to them. “Tell Me Where Can I Go?” was a popular Yiddish song at the time. Decades later, the Christians of the Middle East face the same problem, and the Obama administration is keeping the door shut.

America is about to accept 9000 Syrian Muslims, refugees of the brutal war between the Assad regime and its Sunni opposition, which includes ISIS, Al Qaeda, and various other militias. That number is predicted to increase each year. There are no Christian refugees that will be admitted.

Why? Because the Department of State is adhering with all the rigidity of a Soviet era bureaucracy to the rule that only people at risk from massacres launched by the regime qualify for refugee status. The rapes of Christian women and the butchery of Christian children do not count. No matter how moved Americans were this Christmas season by the plight of their fellow Christ followers in Syria and Iraq, no matter how horrific the visuals of beheadings, enslavement, and mass murder, the Christians fleeing death do not engender the compassion of this president.

The Christians are being raped, tortured, and murdered by militias, not by the Syrian government. This technicality condemns them to continue to be victims without hope. And this technicality is being adhered to with all the tenacity with which President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s State Department manipulated quotas and created subterfuges to keep out the Jews fleeing the oppression of Nazi Germany. Obama no more wants the Middle East’s Christian refugees than Roosevelt wanted Europe’s Jewish refugees.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-bl...stian-refugees

From a guy who claims he was born in America and is a Christian, how amazing.

Jim
  • Old-T
  • 01-17-2015, 10:57 PM
IIFFy, am I reading you right? You are upset because foreigners are being kept OUT of the US? Since when did you start flip-flopping so badly? Actually I it is a rhetorical question--we all know that whatever Obama does you will find a way to complain about it. Yes, you are consistent in that way.
IIFFy, am I reading you right? You are upset because foreigners are being kept OUT of the US? Since when did you start flip-flopping so badly? Actually I it is a rhetorical question--we all know that whatever Obama does you will find a way to complain about it. Yes, you are consistent in that way. Originally Posted by Old-T
Nope... you are reading me right... Ozombies, like you SUCK, Old-MO lover.

Suppose Islam Had a Holocaust and No One Noticed... Not even the Old-MO lover

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgr...o-one-noticed/

Nope... you are reading me right... Ozombies, like you SUCK, Old-MO lover.

Suppose Islam Had a Holocaust and No One Noticed... Not even the Old-MO lover

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgr...o-one-noticed/

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Islam will have a holocaust if they cross the mason Dixon line, lol. That could be why they stay on the East Coast.

Jim
Islam will have a holocaust if they cross the mason Dixon line, lol. That could be why they stay on the East Coast. Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
There were two events this month (the 2nd just today) that IMO are significant in the "War on Islamic Terrorists" ...

The first was THE MARCH in Paris of over a million people, including most of the major countries being represented by their #1 leader .... and

The second today THE MASS conducted by the Pope in the Philippines in which it was estimated that 6 million CHRISTIANS appeared to honor the Pope and to accept his honoring of them.

This country fought a "civil war" for the direction of this country. It's time for the Muslims to draw their "Mason Dixon" line and fight their "civil war" for their religion and their culture. Those Muslims who truly oppose the violent and radical elements in their religion will win, and it will be decisive, because .....

..the Christians will fight with them and bring their conviction and superior technology to bear on those who wish to reign with terror.
IIFFy, am I reading you right? You are upset because foreigners are being kept OUT of the US? Since when did you start flip-flopping so badly? Actually I it is a rhetorical question--we all know that whatever Obama does you will find a way to complain about it. Yes, you are consistent in that way. Originally Posted by Old-T
Actually how did you get this misconception that conservatives are against immigration? We are against ILLEGAL immigration and you should be as well. It's called the rule of law. Immigration has built in controls and we should enforce them for the good of the country as a whole. Now you will say that keeping out Arab christians is for the good of the country right because it is the law. So who is a racist at this point? I guess our state department is because being a christian in this country is a wash, a non starter so the only thing keeping them out is that they are Arab. Yep, a pack of racists in the White House. Keeping someone out because they practice a religion and political following is trying to kill us is different.
Actually how did you get this misconception that conservatives are against immigration? We are against ILLEGAL immigration and you should be as well. It's called the rule of law. Immigration has built in controls and we should enforce them for the good of the country as a whole. Now you will say that keeping out Arab christians is for the good of the country right because it is the law. So who is a racist at this point? I guess our state department is because being a christian in this country is a wash, a non starter so the only thing keeping them out is that they are Arab. Yep, a pack of racists in the White House. Keeping someone out because they practice a religion and political following is trying to kill us is different. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm against any immigrant that doesn't pay the USA 250 grand per person (of lawfully obtained, unborrowed funds) to become a citizen!!! (exceptions - EB-5 program)
Also, they need to have 10 years worth of health insurance, and take nothing from any governmental body in the USA for 10 years. They must also meet all current standards.
You know, IBHomo, you could always duke 'em out for it ... at Love Field, of course!
You know, IBHomo, you could always duke 'em out for it ... at Love Field, of course! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think that IvaBiggenHomo prefers to shoot defenseless animals while they eat.
From a guy who claims he was born in America and is a Christian, how amazing.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Remember this same shit bag did openly declare that "The U.S. in not a christian nation."

We were warned.........
I think that IvaBiggenHomo prefers to shoot defenseless animals while they eat. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You are a terminal ill dumb fuck. Suffering from dumbfuckaitus.