Name: Bella
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: 11047 Ables lane
Phone: 4692483065
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: [links removed - GM]
Activities: Bbj, body to body slide, gfe experience.
Hair Length and Color: Long layered jet black hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Genuine warm smile with nice ��plump ��lips ,bright brown eyes with long lashes thick eyebrows and tan skin , sexy ass girl . Nice set of boobs with a volleyball player beach booty ����. 5,3 114lbs. Petite and flexible body ��that will ride you like a bull at the rodeo������
Recommendation: Yes
Wowzaa
Very 💕impressive and hot - made me 💦 for sure and certainly got the attention of my 🥒 and 🍒.

I'm so smitten 💋 it's hard 👑 to properly 🍑 express my true 😻thoughts.
Is she catholic?
I love Bella! I dig the way this Reviewer alternates Genital terms, from Cucumber to Penis, Vagina to vitamin fruit bowl! the emoji's are outta sight Man! how cool is it that he finally got to see a lady and post after 9 months of lurking! oh, cool photos, too, too bad the flash obscures Bella's lovely face

I have said many times, that Bella is the best Latina in Dallas! this reviewer obviously agrees with me

I would love to taste that vitamin fruit bowl again!
Do I sense a tiny bit of sarcasm there?
Now bella is back to POA.
Wow, such a vibrant review makes one feel almost like Bella is right here with us!. You really got in touch with your inner female when you wrote this. Really makes my 🥒🍒 stand and take notice!
  • TC75
  • 07-10-2019, 08:35 AM
Oh Bella! ��������️������������
I am down for some fruit.
  • Quark
  • 07-11-2019, 12:01 PM
Strange review. I had a very different experience the one time I saw her. Like the opposite. No enthusiasm, fear of water in the shower, lack of interest the whole time. Good days and bad I guess.
You win some and you loose some.
I had Same experience as quark
Is she catholic? Originally Posted by coolguy1989
I'd like to know as well
That blows and not the good one.