Encounter: Round 2 GFE experience with English-speaking TINA (formerly Wah-wah from Blue) at Good Times. All boxes checked. Beautiful? Check. Young? Check. Faithful? Check.

• Aoi
  • 07-21-2019, 02:48 AM
Date: 07/21
Name: Tina
Address and Phone: Good Times Spa - 2018 W. Northwest Hwy Ste. B3 Phone: (972) 869-0312
Address: NW highway Amp-zone
Phone: 972-869-0312
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Maximum GFE, sloppy and slippery DFK, repeated BBBJ's, TS, NURU, Face-sitting, CG, Mish, K9, standing K9, standing mish,CG, ACG, RCG, DATY/O, FIV, upsidedown BBBJ, MSOG CIP
Hair Length and Color: Long, black, tied up in bun but lets you untie during session
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Taller than almost every AMP girl (probably around 5'7 or so), firm ass, pretty face, natural A/B's, slim waist
Recommendation: Yes
I'm confused.

• Aoi
  • 07-21-2019, 12:12 PM
She is extremely of the faith. Didn't say no when we did it in the TS, nor was she back in the room. No problem with unloading, either.

I'm confused.

Originally Posted by VeryClean
I'm probably more confused.. except that I have some thoughts running through my head that might alleviate some confusion

Those running thoughts make a lot of common sense.

• Aoi
  • 07-21-2019, 03:40 PM
A few things...

Veryclean : Confirmation bias much?

Veryclean : Confirmation bias much? Originally Posted by Aoi
Aoi, am I a fan and follower of Chung? Sure I am. However that doesn't really further your point because hundreds of ECCIE members are also fans & followers of Chung.

Chung has earned his way to the top and receives the mass respect associated with that high level. You yourself are trying to be in friendly terms with Chung and treating him with respect despite him being skeptical of your posts on Wa Wa (Tina). Why is that? You understand that Chung is a BOSS.

That being said, Chung's posts do make a lot of common sense and there's no bias on my part. Wa Wa is strictly Protestant with the guys she met at Blue and she's suddenly full blown Catholic with you at Good Time? I asked you why and you said it's because you're awesome. Now, that doesn't make sense to me. I can't accept that answer.

Don't think that I'm supporting Chung and ganging up on you, Aoi. I'm not. I have no reason to dislike you or to attack you. If Chung had made a post like yours, I would have called him out on it too.
As long as this isn’t one of those gals like Grace at LH recently then good for Wah-Wah to move to GT and change her name. Even better if she changed her faith.

As long as she didn’t at one point change something else... Chung knows what I’m referring to...
  • Quark
  • 07-21-2019, 05:29 PM
I for one am very disappointed she turned out to be inconsistent. I choose only protected sex. So information is valuable. Even when disappointing.
  • Aoi
  • 07-22-2019, 11:58 AM

That being said, Chung's posts do make a lot of common sense and there's no bias on my part. Wa Wa is strictly Protestant with the guys she met at Blue and she's suddenly full blown Catholic with you at Good Time? I asked you why and you said it's because you're awesome. Now, that doesn't make sense to me. I can't accept that answer. Originally Posted by VeryClean
I was being facetious. But if you don’t accept my response, then don’t? Oh well.

I spoke with Chung and I agree with him that my megaphone was a bit louder than appropriate and I can concede to that. But I don’t take back what I said about Tina bring amazing.

Logisticslly, I probably would have done better bad I just made a PSA or something as opposed to a full blown review, but it is what it is : Tina was awesome with me both times, regardless of how I presented my session here.
I spoke with Chung and I agree with him that my megaphone was a bit louder than appropriate and I can concede to that. But I don’t take back what I said about Tina bring amazing.

Logisticslly, I probably would have done better bad I just made a PSA or something Originally Posted by Aoi
I think we are getting somewhere.. I appreciate the back steps.. but there is one other item you keep avoiding.

I think we are getting somewhere.. I appreciate the back steps.. but there is one other item you keep avoiding.

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung you're spot on!

• Aoi
  • 07-24-2019, 09:14 AM
Chung you're spot on!

Originally Posted by VeryClean
You can live in denial all you want to, dude. What you cry about doesn’t change what happened with me an Tina. And it doesn’t change the fact that you’re wrong.

We’re done.