URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/houston-tx/747ba96...9-8de12487de8e
City: Webster
State: Texas
Address: Near El dorado & hwy 3
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'4" skinny petite, nice ass, small Bs. Started in scrubs, stripped to panties and bra once started. Removed bra
Recommendation: Yes
Dayum that is a good find.
I tried to go here a 2-3 weeks ago. Total chaos, from which ladies were available to what time they were available. after much bs I finally scheduled one only to be messaged later that she wasn't even in the USA yet.
I gave up.
Is there an address?
Is there an address? Originally Posted by JungleJim007
Yea, let's give the address and unit number so everyone can start a conga line outside. WTF. Stupid request.
Omg. Too funny!
I'm just trying to find the place. You really aren't very funny. Actually, you sound like teenagers. Next, you'll be telling fart jokes.
I'm just trying to find the place. You really aren't very funny. Actually, you sound like teenagers. Next, you'll be telling fart jokes. Originally Posted by JungleJim007
It's an appointment only place. You need to text to get the address.
It was L1 only when I went. Definitely not a spinner. No ne or se.
I'm just trying to find the place. You really aren't very funny. Actually, you sound like teenagers. Next, you'll be telling fart jokes. Originally Posted by JungleJim007
I got fired from my job delivering leaflets on flatulence awareness. Unfortunately, I let one rip.