State: Texas
Address: 8654 Hwy 6 N
Activities: fbsm fiv fia daty dato bbbj cbj greek body slide table shower
Hair Length and Color: Med lenght black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: skinny small frame no titts we all know her
Recommendation: Yes
Is there a new girl working there besides Cici and Amy?
What really gets me is some of you guys paying for sex from 40s 50s and 60 year old ladies. I would fully understand if the girls were young and beautiful.
What really gets me is some of you guys paying for sex from 40s 50s and 60 year old ladies. I would fully understand if the girls were young and beautiful. Originally Posted by francoverosimil33
So, there's something to be said about experience that is not processed by a 20-something year old, no matter how beautiful she is. Bare with me if you will while I share one of my favorite stories:

A giant ship’s engine failed. The ship’s owners tried one ‘professional’ after another but none of them could figure out how to fix the broken engine.

Then they brought in a man who had been fixing ships since he was young.
He carried a large bag of tools with him and when he arrived immediately went to work. He inspected the engine very carefully, top to bottom.

Two of the ship’s owners were there watching this man, hoping he would know what to do. After looking things over, the old man reached into his bag and pulled out a small hammer. He gently tapped something. Instantly, the engine lurched into life. He carefully put his hammer away and the engine was fixed!!!

A week later, the owners received an invoice from the old man for $10,000.

What?! the owners exclaimed. “He hardly did anything..!!!”.

So they wrote to the man; “Please send us an itemised invoice.”

The man sent an invoice that read:

Tapping with a hammer………………….. $2.00

Knowing where to tap…………………….. $9,998.00

Effort is important but experience and knowing where to direct that effort makes all the difference.
What really gets me is some of you guys paying for sex from 40s 50s and 60 year old ladies. Originally Posted by francoverosimil33
Some of us don't have the time or the patience to spend hours at the Bingo hall trying to score free pussy, or in this case ass.
Some of us don't have the time or the patience to spend hours at the Bingo hall trying to score free pussy, or in this case ass. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

That was not his point at all. You conveniently left off half of his post that conveyed his message. Try again.
I am waiting for his first review.
That was not his point at all. You conveniently left off half of his post that conveyed his message. Try again. Originally Posted by Banditt
What was his point ?
The majority of indies in Houston worth seeing are over 40.
The majority of AMP ladies period are over 50.
Your last review was on a late 30's early 40's Asian which puts her at about 50 so you're one of the losers he's talking shit about.
Point it at the only ones working lol
OK
Enough.
Back to the review (only).
She has no problem using too much oil!!! I come out of there, like a beat up ragdoll!! Don’t think you can go back to work and do a lunchtime fun with her with no one suspecting that you’ve been out playing. Bring a brush for your hair, and maybe an extra set of underwear! LOL
Just be careful if you go see Mimi at Johnny's. You'll feel like you've been basted for Thanksgiving dinner.
  • Owj
  • 03-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Mimi didn’t use a ton of oil the times I have seen her.
Is there a new girl working there besides Cici and Amy? Originally Posted by joemother
I’ve only seen Amy and Cici.