The Origins of Claire She Blows

So in helping Claire pack up her apartment today (lured in by the promise of great sex and free cookies), I was put in charge of bubblewrapping her "training" manuals ...

... every LEGEND (even CSB) has to get their start somehow, somewhere (my favorite is SEX FOR DUMMIES - I didn't know anyone over 20 years old bought that book).

So providers and hobbyists, what are some of your favorite sex-related/themed books?
Attached Images File Type: jpg FullSizeRender.jpg (418.8 KB, 493 views)
Lol! I didn't realize that you spread them out in such a lovely display! That is outstanding! Thank you again for helping me today! And for proving that a guy will do anything for you after you give him a bj! Lol.

To everyone: please be patient while I move. I'm keeping my apartment to continue to use as an incall (just without Bob introductions), but since I'm moving all of my furniture to my house, I'm trying to find some essentials for my incall (namely a bed, nightstands, sofa, end tables, and some sort of dining table). I'm *hoping* to be back in business by Thursday evening (fingers crossed). I really don't want to have to whip out the air mattress. Seriously. Claire has standards.

P.S. I bought the Sex for Dummies book for my ex when we were married
  • Toyz
  • 07-21-2015, 05:27 PM
So in helping Claire pack up her apartment today (lured in by the promise of great sex and free cookies), I was put in charge of bubblewrapping her "training" manuals ...

... every LEGEND (even CSB) has to get their start somehow, somewhere (my favorite is SEX FOR DUMMIES - I didn't know anyone over 20 years old bought that book).

So providers and hobbyists, what are some of your favorite sex-related/themed books? Originally Posted by readysetgo12
Heres one I found at EFNs place.

My pleasure. I borrowed a few. I'll return them next week. :-)
And for proving that a guy will do anything for you after you give him a bj! Lol.
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
wow .. you gave him the blow job first!! And he stuck around ... you got lucky.
  • tzv13
  • 07-21-2015, 06:23 PM
wow .. you gave him the blow job first!! And he stuck around ... you got lucky. Originally Posted by dodger

That is awesome. I would have been like "I want to take a nap."
wow .. you gave him the blow job first!! And he stuck around ... you got lucky. Originally Posted by dodger
One before, one during, one after -- the joys of a multi-hour visit.
That is awesome. I would have been like "I want to take a nap." Originally Posted by tzv13
right .. like ... "i want to take a nap ... on top of you" ...

I think this thread is officially hi-jacked
  • tzv13
  • 07-21-2015, 07:08 PM
I'm really surprised that he had the energy to work after one of Claire's blowjobs.
People, can we focus on the books please?! Lol
  • tzv13
  • 07-21-2015, 07:23 PM
So did you ghost write "Blow Him -Away" Claire?
People, can we focus on the books please?! Lol Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
+1

This was meant to be a conversation about sex books. Not BJ's from Claire.
I see new hobby activity acronyms being spawned from this thread