Dallas cowboys/Texas Rangers

Are there providers that will hang out with clients (at no charge) as long as the client is paying for everything. No favors exchanged for the drinks and food or whatever they (provider) ask for of course if it were me I’d have an “after party” agreement worked out most of the time. But you know sometimes ladies just want to go drink and hang out.

Just a question not trying to be cheap so before you attack me it’s just a thought I had as I sit here at Texas Live with some buddies drinking beer waiting to go to the cowboys game. I sometimes have extra tickets to cowboys and usually always to the rangers games and thought maybe some of the ladies here might enjoy coming along for a free ride well as long as you bat your eyes at me and smile really big. Lol!!
I’ve done it, free of charge. I love sports! And I love the Cowboys! He had Founders club seats. If they make it to the playoffs even better chance to work our a deal.

Here a few pics

Ive done Mavs games and we ewere able to work out a deal because they played vsGolden State.

If the lady loves sport I don’t see why she wouldn’t work out a deal . Win win situation for me!
💙GO COWBOYS!💙
I’ve done it, free of charge. I love sports! And I love the Cowboys! He had Founders club seats. If they make it to the playoffs even better chance to work out a deal.

Here a few pics

Ive done Mavs games and we were able to work out a deal because they played vs Golden State.

If the lady loves sports I don’t see why she wouldn’t work out a deal . Win win situation for me!
💙GO COWBOYS!💙
Oops double post! Sorry!
Damn Allegra just gorgeous ! One day I'll pull,the trigger !
Only problem I might see with this is the stadiums have cameras now on the stands and anyone can go tot he team site and browse. Had someone ask once about the hot lady I was with. Only one problem. She was not with me.

But I can see a wifey scanning the seats and going straight to her hubbys seat and then ....
busted.
But dang I would buy Allegra a ticket just for the privilege of sitting beside her. LOL.
But dang I would buy Allegra a ticket just for the privilege of sitting beside her. LOL. Originally Posted by ValenTX
😁😁😁😁😁