Prostitution sting in Frisco results in arrests of over 46 men

In frisco, they conducted sting operation near Stonebriar mall which led to arrests of over 46 men.

Staff Edit

List of men arrested - Staff Edit
  • slap
  • 01-21-2023, 10:46 AM
Oof. The name and shame game

Frisco ain’t playing around. They don’t want property values tanking
Things sure seem to be getting busy lately.
Yeah, and good luck to all those guys that are going to based on hyped up promoter reviews.
This is bad information, these guys were arrested in sting conducted in Dallas and Plano using the Bungalow girls.
This one covered multiple jurisdictions:

“Law enforcement agencies participating in the operation included, the Arlington Police Department, Colleyville Police Department, Collin County Sheriff’s Office, Dallas Police Department, Dallas County Sheriff’s Department, Dallas County District Attorney Investigators, Flower Mound Police Department, Frisco Police Department, Irving Police Department, Midlothian Police Department, and the Tarrant County Human Trafficking Task Force.”

It’s quite possible it includes the Bungalow arrests, but it’s unclear if that’s the case. I guess one could compare names if a complete list of the 46 is published. I know the Bungalow johns are named in at least one article I read.
Oof. The name and shame game

Frisco ain’t playing around. They don’t want property values tanking Originally Posted by slap
The guy who posted those names just took them out of one of the articles relating to the bungalow bust. Still no confirmation the two are related.
Pretty shitty that LE called all of their employers to notify them of their arrest. Maybe you're required to notify your employer when you catch a felony, but either way that's just a shitty situation in general.
I do think the crime being upgraded to a felony is giving LE more incentive to ruin people’s lives. If they keep doing that one of these days they will realize the pendulum as swung too far, ruining families in the name of “stopping trafficking” when in fact no one was trafficked.
That sucks!

If you are ever staying at a Chain Hotel with Deep Pockets and something like an undercover sting happens while you are staying there at the time of the incident (Paying Customer) ask for your room to be comped.

Then contact a Personal Injury Lawyer and tell them your safety and security were compromised by LE and Criminal Activity you deserve compensation by the Hotel.

If this happens at a skank motel you are SOL but at a Marriot Gardens or something similar they will give your Attorney money for an NDA to keep you quiet.
I do think the crime being upgraded to a felony is giving LE more incentive to ruin people’s lives. If they keep doing that one of these days they will realize the pendulum as swung too far, ruining families in the name of “stopping trafficking” when in fact no one was trafficked. Originally Posted by TinMan
Guess that gives LE the right to broadcast all that in pre-trial diversion (sp).

What do they care if the guy(s) legal up and aren't convicted and found not guilty.
Yeah, and good luck to all those guys that are going to based on hyped up promoter reviews. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
agreed.
Question - you guys think all of these guys went through with the service/visit? That is, actually completed the act?
Question - you guys think all of these guys went through with the service/visit? That is, actually completed the act? Originally Posted by Bryan5878
No. They were arrested after the verbal agreement of sex in exchange for money.
So if they didn’t use specifics they wouldn’t have been busted?