Looking for Nikki, Kelly or Rhonda in Plano?

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/plano-woman-fed-up-with-men-seeking-sex-workers-knocking-on-her-door/3178894/?_osource=db_npd_nbc_kxas_twt_ shr

I feel bad that guys are being taken advantage of and are being ripped off by ladies on the "massage" site when there's so many reputable ladies out there that would love to have a good time.
Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference, but yeah things are getting out of hand with the scammers.
"I feel bad that guys are so ignorant about arranging an appt w/ an adult sex provider that they are getting ripped off by scammers on a "massage" website"

slight edit, but i agree.
but as long as no one is getting physically hurt, the dummies are just out some money.

question is - will they learn and apply the lesson that experience taught them??
prolly not :^{

btw, laura, hugs & kisses and happy new year to you!!
  • BLM69
  • 01-26-2023, 10:18 PM
That lady should be banking the cash when these guys show up lol. How long do you think it’s been since she was laid ? Some guys will fuck anything so for sure some of the guys would have hit that ;-)
  • BLM69
  • 01-27-2023, 10:28 AM
That lady should be banking the cash when these guys show up lol. How long do you think it’s been since she was laid ? Some guys will fuck anything so for sure some of the guys would have hit that ;-) Originally Posted by playerplano
She can start traveling the country, there's obviously old tricks that will pay for bar maids that came from the trailer park and post up glamorous pics. SMH