Lost - finally found?

Ok. I've got a loser night of TV planned. It's been a 6 year haul but the time has come to find out what the show is about ? :-) Anyone else willing to admit to watching the finale tonight?

It's not all bad. I picked up a nice key lime pie. Nothing like a slice of key lime pie except of course a can of macadamia nuts on a cool fall day!
I watched it.
Do NOT tell me, I started LOST just a short time ago on netflex, I'm only season 3.

I keep bumping Lost to the top over all movies. I like it but wow, what great benefits they have for being wrecked on an island.

Washer/dryer, bathroom at the Hatch but they stay on the beach instead?

And who is the "Steve" who hauls water to the trough on the beach? That guy should be highlighted LOL

I haven't watched a series since Monk and I am enjoying it. I'm so glad that I don't have to wait a week in between each show.

Without giving it away, can you tell me... was it a good ending?
  • Booth
  • 05-24-2010, 05:18 PM
I thought it was a very good ending, Dagny. Much more uplifting than what's probably going to happen on 24 tonight. I hope you're able to enjoy the rest of it without running into a spoiler.

And yes, I watched from beginning til end.
  • jt3
  • 05-24-2010, 06:33 PM
I thought it was really really good. Very rewarding to get to the end.
Indeed. I liked the ending a lot - focused on the relationships. I'll be the first to admit it I can be a softy - a couple scenes caused me to well up. A couple tears but a very rewarding finale. Of course the Key Lime pie was rewarding as well!
I got hooked too, but I'd have to say the recent seasons dragged on (especially after the strike). The first two seasons were excellent. I'm glad it's the finale.
Indeed. I liked the ending a lot - focused on the relationships. I'll be the first to admit it I can be a softy - a couple scenes caused me to well up. A couple tears but a very rewarding finale. Originally Posted by gr8fultx
I just watched it on the DVR. Several scenes got me a little emotional. 6 years is a good run and I havent missed one. The end was very good but maybe Im just slow........Im still not 100% about **without being a spoiler** was their "condition" the same the entire time? Why did the flash-sideways happen if they were in that "condition"? I loved it but still have some questions.
I have a question.....

Do you have another slice of Key Lime Pie?

If so please bring it with you when I see you next....

Dagny..... Quit while your ahead..... or jump ahead and watch the last three episodes and forget the rest...
I think that slice of Key Lime Pie has shifted to an alternate space/time universe...

Good luck!
ya'll go ahead and talk about it, I was listening to a radio show and he explained the ending. I'm probably still going to go thru the series. I'm almost to the end of season 3. I'm enjoying the characters and story & weird happenings.

Best of all I don't have to wait a week to see the next one and no commercials. YEAH!