Rare Photo Showing Marilyn Monroe, JFK and RFK

I would imagine J Edgar had a fake fly on the wall somewhere close by!....

One of my favorite dancers of all time was a young lady in San Antonio that danced to Candle in the Wind......

I know.. I know... Useless information
more useless info.....DAMN! maxeen, you gotta have the sexiest avatar on the web, im so grateful to know that tatoo personally
Damn, looks just like you Maxeen!

SAS
That article caught my eye too. I thought of you when I read it Maxeen. Read the other day that dress she wore that night is up for auction too. Did you know she had to be sewn into it?
there will always be a continuing fascination with Marilyn Monroe and also the Kennedys.

I think I would have loved to been around at that time in history with Marilyn; rubbing elbows with the brat pack in Vegas, Hollywood nights on the Strip....

In the photo, I wonder what John Kennedy was looking at? lol
I only wish I really did look like her! She's a one of a kind and many have tried to come close.

i remember several years ago there was an article about an older gent passing away and his son going through his things and finding a never before seen video from when the father was young. He was outside of Marilyn's house and she came out with a gentleman of her own and she invited him to come along and tape her shopping. Anyone know what became of it? Proven real or disproven? Just curious.
Oh! And thank you for the compliment on my avatar! Hehe!