Encounter: Beware of this woman from LC she is dangerous

If you’re referring to the Colombians from LC you’ve been reviewing…..yeah I definitely wouldn’t call them smoke shows lol
This is the same thing I have been thinking. He is paying $150-$200 for a half hour quick visit?!? And they are okay but not great!! By Cuban and Colombian standards those are 4’s and 5’s!! Meanwhile I go to Cuba and/or Columbia and a lady (or two or three) that are 10’s for the night for dinner $25-$50…. He is clueless and thinks he has something over on us!! lol!!
Yeah they are 4s and 5s. The women in their countries look way better and have way better attitudes. Its a night and day difference.

"..and 81 million fucking idiots that (supposedly) voted for him."

with mail in ballots, nobody knows who voted for whom. Just walk in assisted living center, fill the ballots and mail. Throw in 100 centers and it adds up. Voter turn out on steroids.These folks don't remember what they ate for breakfast.
If you’re referring to the Colombians from LC you’ve been reviewing…..yeah I definitely wouldn’t call them smoke shows lol Originally Posted by johnramsey15
One columbian.gaurantee your stupid ass was with him/her
Bet you were one of those 81 million fucking idiots
Please take your political views to the PF. This is the review section
Please take your political views to the PF. This is the review section Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Sorry, let my "stupid" get the better of me and went off spewing dumb shit. Apologies.
Wtf. Take that political cult shit outta here. Go bitch in another forum.
Calm down lady, I expressed my sorries in another thread. (fucked up' said some stupid, fucked up shit.. ) good bye.