Let's Talk Personalities

Were you this way before or after the zodiac adjustment?

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/vid...ins-new-zodiac Originally Posted by SWEAREGEN
Beats me.
London....oh! London......your mind is so sexy....it makes me just sit here and stare out the window thinking about all of the wonderful things that could be....sighhhhh!
total nun around my family. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I can relate.. :/
Charlse- I take it you hate it someone is late or not organized? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Hate doesn't begin to describe it. I get furious. Keeping this to the hobby, when a provider is late, even by a few minutes, it ruins the date entirely. I am easily ready 15 minutes before the scheduled time. And I expect a knock on the door within 5 minutes either way. After that, the time is ruined.

Now my desk...it looks a mess. But I know where every piece of paper is on the desk. Other people who have spotless desks bother me. I think it's all show. Organized to me doesn't necessarily mean neat. It means being able to access something when you need it.

The other day I was in an airport. My plane was leaving off concourse 1. I went to enter TSA screening at the at concourse only to see a sign that said all concourse 1 traffic would be screened at concourse 2 entry. Not only was it the wrong location, but also increased the distance I had to travel (my plane was at the absolute last gate). Ugh.
Naomi- for my sake and so I can at least cocentrate to type, you have GOT to do something about them boobies they are just calling out to me I swear....dangit, this is suppose to be a good topic and your boobies are making me hijack my own thread....not cool lmao
Man Charlse I agree except in the hobby I don't mind if a provider is a little late as long as if I'm a little late next time she gives me the same tolerance.

But at work....oh man don't get me started. If you are in your 20's and are working for a company I think they should be able to get to work on time. I don't even use an alarm clock. I just wake up. Not a big deal if it happens once in a while but numerous times, come on.
Naomi- for my sake and so I can at least cocentrate to type, you have GOT to do something about them boobies they are just calling out to me I swear....dangit, this is suppose to be a good topic and your boobies are making me hijack my own thread....not cool lmao Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
She does it on purpose just to fuck with you
Naomi- for my sake and so I can at least cocentrate to type, you have GOT to do something about them boobies they are just calling out to me I swear....dangit, this is suppose to be a good topic and your boobies are making me hijack my own thread....not cool lmao Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
LMfao! Nooo don't let my boobies hijack this thread please! LOL @ Val!

But at work....oh man don't get me started. If you are in your 20's and are working for a company I think they should be able to get to work on time. I don't even use an alarm clock. I just wake up. Not a big deal if it happens once in a while but numerous times, come on. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I will not stand for this insulting remark! Wheres that RTM button?! Damn Mod's where are they when you need one

Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Please repost Naomi all i see is boobies
Lmao guys!!

The other day I was in an airport. My plane was leaving off concourse 1. I went to enter TSA screening at the at concourse only to see a sign that said all concourse 1 traffic would be screened at concourse 2 entry. Not only was it the wrong location, but also increased the distance I had to travel (my plane was at the absolute last gate). Ugh. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I can totally relate to this. How about walking through the airport in 5inch heels? After discussing this with other providers I have learned that I could be the only one crazy enough to do this. Never again!
Mojojo- Well youngster maybe you just need some discipline. Maybe a Dom session is in order for you lmao

Valerie- Oh I know she does. That's ok cause if I ever meet her I'm gonna show up in a bunny suit just to fuck with her lol.

Valerie- Oh I know she does. That's ok cause if I ever meet her I'm gonna show up in a bunny suit just to fuck with her lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
And just because I know it's you coming I'll answer the door topless.
Lmao guys!!

I can totally relate to this. How about walking through the airport in 5inch heels? After discussing this with other providers I have learned that I could be the only one crazy enough to do this. Never again! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Nope, you're not the only crazy one...I was prancing around the airport in New York in my 5 in Fendis last week LOL!
Nope, you're not the only crazy one...I was prancing around the airport in New York in my 5 in Fendis last week LOL! Originally Posted by Valerie
Dammmn! My kinda lady!!! Back when we had access to PR, A provider picked on me for doing this. Glad to see I'm not the only one!
That's the choleric trait in you ladies. You're gonna do it your way no matter what anyone says lol.