Anything FUN Happening TODAY in the Legacy shopping area??

My friend Emmie and I are looking for some fun today!! Is there anything fun happening? I know that are tons of restaurants and shopping extremely close to us, but we are looking for something else to do!! Recommendations?

xoxo
It's Memorial Day Weekend. Go to the DFW National Cemetery and give thanks to those who gave their lives for the freedoms you enjoy today. I'll meet you there and you can help me place coins on the tombstones of my fallen friends then we go eat.
there is fair going on about 5 minutes away in Frisco on Main street
Oh, this sounds fun for sure!! Thank you!
there is fair going on about 5 minutes away in Frisco on Main street Originally Posted by porscheguy
I just now saw this, but that is such a great idea babes! Thanks for the suggestion!
It's Memorial Day Weekend. Go to the DFW National Cemetery and give thanks to those who gave their lives for the freedoms you enjoy today. I'll meet you there and you can help me place coins on the tombstones of my fallen friends then we go eat. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Admiral Giggle, after you take them to dinner, bring them over to me so they can sit on my face and pee in my mouth while you takes lots of pictures of me swallowing every drop of their champagne
Google “legacy nightlife”… that should give you a boatload of suggestions