Encounter: spinnerspinner Michelle at Tranquil Spa is hot!

User ID: -
Date: 5/4/24
Name: Michelle
Phone: (512) 736-3541
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 12636 Research Blvd Suite C107
Activities: FBSM NE SE DATY HJ
Hair Length and Color: past shoulders, brown with red highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is easily one of the hottest, cutest massage girls I've seen in Austin. Pretty young face and sweet natural C cups and perfectly shaped ass. Tiny too. She is a spinnerspinner with a bubbly personality.
Recommendation: Yes
Price please
Nice
Nice Originally Posted by Doggie7979
Thanks.

Michelle is not your average massage girl. I don't know about those other knucklehead reviews that people are rightfully complaining about. All I can tell you is, If you go see Michelle and she is not as I described, then it's YOU who would be the liar! Honestly, she is one of the cutest, prettiest, young fit girls in all of Austin. It is a shame a couple of idiot "reviewers" can tarnish a really good girl.
Preach brother. I found Michelle hot as hell! I'm surprised about all of this negativity.
Preach brother. I found Michelle hot as hell! I'm surprised about all of this negativity. Originally Posted by PowerBull1200
I was one of the negative reviewers on Tranquil but it was about Selena which several other people posted having similar negative reviews. It's pretty obvious to me, and many others, that Tranquil has been posting fake reviews. Anyway, I saw Michelle in the hallway & agree she's definitely a looker.
Young, petite, AND natural C cups!? Count me in!
I saw Michelle in the hallway & agree she's definitely a looker. Originally Posted by techzan1
Seems to be the consensus.

Nice review BTW.
But before I turned over I heard the sound of her clothes falling to the ground and her bra coming off. Originally Posted by runnerrunner
Dude, you have some excellent hearing!
I think this is in a location that was closed for many years. Michelle sounds good.
I think this is in a location that was closed for many years. Michelle sounds good. Originally Posted by Domyex
Yep, I believe it's the old YJ location from years back.
She sounds like a good time. I may have to drive by and see this place.
Nice review!

• topps
  • 05-21-2024, 11:47 AM
This discussion may be moot. I stopped by last night as f it looks like they have turned over the talent here. A cute girl named Apple serviced me and I met another lady (slightly older) named Haley. I may write a review on this visit later.