State: Texas
Address: 6th/campbell
Activities: FBSM+,body slide, BBBJ, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Black mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: D cup, slender body, little tattoo
Recommendation: Yes
Another bullshit review! Peaches is a NO recommendation. Read my comments on the other advertisements of her.

Nice try bro-moter!

NO CIM!
No surprise you bumped this thread. I also guarantee dbdavidtb will return for multiple visits and reviews about Spearmint with AAAMPfinder and DaringBee bumping these reviews multiple times. Mark my word. Originally Posted by Domyex
I posted this on 4/21 after dbdavidtb posted his first spearmint review. Since then he posted two more spearmint reviews and zero reviews from other austin spas. I said mark my word and I was right.
Another bullshit review! Peaches is a NO recommendation. Read my comments on the other advertisements of her.

Nice try bro-moter!

NO CIM! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Originally Posted by dbdavidtb
Says a guy who has no credibility but thinks he does.
Says a guy who has no credibility but thinks he does.
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I've seen her, hence the review. But now I question if you have. But no point of arguing here, have a good day.
I've seen her, hence the review. But now I question if you have. But no point of arguing here, have a good day. Originally Posted by dbdavidtb
Well, you are arguing, which is why you posted above. Allow me to dispel your and anyone else’s doubt. I was the first and only one to mention her tattoo until your review, which you may have used my information to shore up facts. You’ll find that post of mine here: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2980451