Name: Luna
Phone: 737-328-1063
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: Sam Bass Rd.
Activities: FBSM, NE, SE, DFK, DATY, BLS, SS, Russian,
Hair Length and Color: She appears to have medium length hair (brown), had it pulled up in a bob style.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Luna is a real cutie. She has a very pretty face with distinctive cheek bones. She was wearing a blue lacy top and tiny blue jean shorts, mid-rift showing. Others have said natural breasts, but they seem to be 100% manmade Cs to me but still very nice. Bare kitty, nice and smooth. Very petite, maybe 5'2" and 100 lbs, very flat stomach. On her back, she had a tattoo above her butt and another tattoo between the shoulder blades. I also noticed she has multiple ear piercings, this lady is put together well and would grab your attention anywhere.
Recommendation: Yes
what was the damage?
Yes! Would like to know what was the damage as well
With SS on the menu do you think L3 is available?
Can you message what the damage was.
With SS on the menu do you think L3 is available? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I have seen Luna multiple times. Doubt it. Luna is a pro. She gives a great performance each time, but full L2 - L3 chances would be slim to none. BUT $$$/YMMV is always a factor. She knows what she is doing you won’t just “sneak” a L3 in with her. If she does it, it’s because she chose to.