I'm having fun in Pensacola!

The weather is beautiful! Water is clear, and you gents are awesome!
The weather is beautiful! Water is clear, and you gents are awesome! Originally Posted by Valerie
No, no, you're having an awful time! If you tell everyone what a paradise this is, they'll all want to move here! So only tell other providers how great this place is.
awesome--very hot & nice pic sexy lady!!!

I love the beaches of Florida
[and Gulf baby...you rock too}
awesome--very hot & nice pic sexy lady!!!

I love the beaches of Florida
[and Gulf baby...you rock too} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Too bad you're not in town Dallas! We could have some real fun with these guys!!
Too bad you're not in town Dallas! We could have some real fun with these guys!! Originally Posted by Valerie
Oh the thought of you two together in the same room gives me the vapors. I need a lie down.
lol--yep it woulda been a helluva good time babe !!!
You look like you're having fun! I'll be there next week
You look like you're having fun! I'll be there next week Originally Posted by Megan Love
You need to stay for more than just one day!
Come to tally. Go to the Sahara near Governers Sq mall.
O
M
G

They made vinegar meatloaf just for me to go with their real labneh and the grape leaves are just awesome. Honest to goodness Lebanese home cookin. was there almost 3 hours last night. was one fat lil piggy, I tell ya.

Dunno how you did it Val, the water is still way too cold for me. Good pic.
Come to tally. Go to the Sahara near Governers Sq mall.
O
M
G

They made vinegar meatloaf just for me to go with their real labneh and the grape leaves are just awesome. Honest to goodness Lebanese home cookin. was there almost 3 hours last night. was one fat lil piggy, I tell ya.

Dunno how you did it Val, the water is still way too cold for me. Good pic. Originally Posted by babee
Well I didn't get in very deep lol!...No way that cold water was gonna get anywhere near my kitty! lol....I've never been to Tally to work, is it a good place to go?
You need to stay for more than just one day! Originally Posted by Valerie
I'm trying to stay the 24th and 25th
Val,

You take awsome pics
I'm trying to stay the 24th and 25th Originally Posted by Megan Love
That's when I'll be in Nashville..Boo!

Val,

You take awsome pics Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Thanks Love!