What would you do?

My phone rings and I answer it. I'm thinking its my ATF wanting to talk to me. Oh wait, I hear music and the sounds of her having sex. I've heard of different occasions where you pocket dial or purse dial. But, HOBBY Dial?

1. do I listen (and enjoy the music)

2. do I hang up

3. should I let her know

What would you do?
I'm perverse.... I would push record right away.....

Ya never know when that little gem will have some value!
My phone rings and I answer it. I'm thinking its my ATF wanting to talk to me. Oh wait, I hear music and the sounds of her having sex. I've heard of different occasions where you pocket dial or purse dial. But, HOBBY Dial?

1. do I listen (and enjoy the music) Well now would be the perfect time to figure out if those moans of joy were real or just the standard. Im just saying.

2. do I hang up ^^^^ see above statement

3. should I let her know........Hell no, hobbyist should have their secrets just like us ladies do..

What would you do? Originally Posted by playingnthedark
What would I do....I don't know
I suppose you could just be glad that she didn't roll over on top of your phone and dial the wrong person during one of her sessions with her.

But, ouch. I'm sure that she already realized what happened. You would have to notice at some point, right? If I were in her position, I would be mortified.
Now what would you have done if she would have started calling out YOUR name??
Ooh! What was the song?

Anyone up for a game of name that provider?
This should be interesting....(going to HEB to grab Popcorn anyone need anything?)
Now what would you have done if she would have started calling out YOUR name?? Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Prolly call my mother and have her explain. Why she didnt tell me there was another me. LOL
twice thats happened to me by the same lady lol. the 1st time she was in her truck,and the 2nd time she was with a group of (im assuming) her civie friends discussing real life stuff. both times i whistled into the phone as loud as i could after not being able to get her attention, we both laughed when she finally responded
  • FSCOB
  • 01-28-2011, 07:53 PM
Now what would you have done if she would have started calling out YOUR name?? Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Smiled and enjoyed! hehe!
  • tron
  • 01-28-2011, 08:48 PM
both times i whistled into the phone as loud as i could after not being able to get her attention Originally Posted by knotty man
Why not just hang up? If someone butt-dials me, it isn't importnat to me to let thme know they did.
I'm a perv and would just listen and hope I made her moan louder.....

sixx
I'd of hung up. I've heard it before many times, they all say the same thing; "Come on baby fuck me like gg does, fuck me like gg does"

Thats FREAKIN AWESOME!
wow...what great masturbation material...
in fact....are there any providers out there who dont mind "accidentally"
hobby dialing me in the middle of there next session????
i would accidentally butt dial you during a session. but, all you would hear is non stop giggling and her tellin me " put an eraser on the end of that thing and we can write a letter!"