This has crossed my mind more than once.

There have got to be some stories out there about hobbyists and providers who meet for the first time and are surprised to learn that they already know each other in another life.

I've been in positions over the years where I have worked around youth a lot and have gained their respect as a mentor. There have been so many that there is no way I can remember all of their names and or faces. I just cannot imaging walking into a meeting with a lady and she says, "Hey! How have you been? Remember me?"

What do you do then???? Do you leave . . . go ahead with plans . . . sit and chat?

As Jose Jalapeno (on a steek) says about Walter . . . "That scares the cr*p out of me!"

I would really be interested in hearing various views and especially stories.
But, if you're Jose Jalapeno.....(on a steek) How do you get the crap scared out of you when you already have a steek up your butt?
I see your point, but she has decided on her profession, you have decided to see providers; the fact that you know each other in another world should really not be a problem. I know that is easy to say, but she has as much to worry about as you do. I think you both at that point need to have a serious discussion about being discreet before any activities take place. I have often wondered how I would handle it as well. If you are married and/or she is a friend of one of your children would be a problem. Other than the children being friends, my opinion would be do it. I think the bigger concern was meeting your wife’s friend utr provider, now that can be dangerous but the same rationale should apply.
It would add to my excitement.
A guy i know was talking with a new provider at the start of an appointment only to discover that she had been friends with his daughter in High School.

YIKES!

~1TGA
Hey 1thatgotaway, it could have been a LOT worse . . . she could have said that his daughter was her doubles partner!

I agree that a serious discussion would need to take place, but it would have to be unnerving to hear, "Hey Mr. XXX, remember me? I was in your high school english class 4 years ago!" or, "Aren't you the youth leader at XXX church? I visited there a couple of times and remember you."

I would really be unable to go through with it at that point.
  • YSD
  • 06-08-2009, 02:27 PM
1thatgotawy said "A guy i know was talking with a new provider at the start of an appointment only to discover that she had been friends with his daughter in High School." This is the more realistic thing. This is the one I think about.

However I would not freak I would play and play and paly. I would be totally not intimidated by the situation, in fact iIwould probably be jacked if this happened.
I would only freak if it was my wife's best friend.
He did continue with the appointment.

~1TGA