Official Kissing Contest

For those not following some threads on ASPD, we have decided to have a kissing contest at the next HH. ECCIE has decided to provide a gift of $100 for the winner and you get bragging rights for being the best kisser in DFW.

OK the rules have been set. The purpose of this contest is to have bragging rates you are the BEST KISSER in DFW.

The 5 judges have been picked and no one is getting paid for this.

The 5 judges are as follows:

1)Chipper

2)SpHunter

3)Surge

4)TheGiftedOne

5)A Special Lady Judge who does not want to be announced.

IF you attend, you will get to find out whom she is...

We also have one guest who will fill in, if needed.

Mouthwash will be provided. Our judges will be blindfolded so they do not know whom they are kissing.

This is going to be alot of fun and is meant to for FUN and to see who the best kisser in DFW is...
  • fawn
  • 06-08-2009, 07:58 PM
ladies PLEASE dont give out any private details about this kissing contest....
details were sent to ladies only
What is the entry fee? I am interested!
I'll be damned if I will kiss SPHunter, Chipper, Surge or TheGiftedOne.....mouthwash or not.
Patron: Bartender.... I need six shots of Jagermeister.
Bartender: Why six?
Patron: I need to celebrate my first BJ.
Bartender: Well, hell son! Have an extra one on the house...
Patron: Barkeep! If six can't get the taste out of my mouth, a seventh won't either.
There needs to be a clarification on the kissing contest. We are doing this one for the ladies only and at the July one we are will decide the best MALE kisser with only female judges...
THANK YOU Summer for clarifying this as I was thinking of needing to do some ASS whipping if any guy even thinks about sneaking in a kiss.
Can I kiss the Lady Judge? Are there any rules? Hell, I am excited!
SpHunter, its alright we know, just come out.
You sure you wouldn't like a "newbie" to help out with the judging? I mean, I would come into this with a "clean slate", so to speak...
Big Jake, we know you are upset there is no goats in the contest. I am sorry you got offended because we would not let you enter your prize female goat either.

As for SP, I cannot blame him for not wanting to kiss a guy. We even told CPI he is not allowed to kiss anyone but Surge. (even if CPI puts on a wig)

IF you noticed TBone was not allowed to be a judge because we know who he would be partical too...

As for Fox, we would have asked him if we could get him there on time or if he could remember...
THe best kisser of 2009 is Ms Fawn.
  • fawn
  • 06-11-2009, 06:41 AM
THe best kisser of 2009 is Ms Fawn. Originally Posted by TrulySummer
thank you summer, i had a blast.........and thank you to all the judges for
being a good sport..........
As one of the judges, I would like to thank all of the Ladies that participated. It was a very close contest and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. You were all great sports and I hope it wasn't too bad for you! I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised by some of you.