Where did she go??

What happened to Kelly TNT??

I haven't seen any posts from her lately on the board. I'm frantically saving up my pennies, nickels, and quarters to see her, but until then, I love reading her posts.

They kinda let me be with her without being with her . . . (boy, that sounded stupid!)

I miss you!
Well, I promise she's still around. Check out my review of my time with her AND Sydney this past Friday afternoon.

WOW!! What a great time...
  • fawn
  • 06-14-2009, 07:19 PM
just talked to her, and she is fine..alittle under the weather.... but she will be back soon....and until then you will have to put up with me......
UH OH.....Nebekenezer you were the last one to review her so you must have worn her out. LOL!
Kelly makes me laugh and squirm with delight. Fawn makes me laugh and squirm with delight. Gee, they are both....wonderful. OK I feel better now.
UH OH.....Nebekenezer you were the last one to review her so you must have worn her out. LOL! Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Either that or I made her so sick that...nah, nevermind.
  • fawn
  • 06-15-2009, 05:10 AM
Kelly makes me laugh and squirm with delight. Fawn makes me laugh and squirm with delight. Gee, they are both....wonderful. OK I feel better now. Originally Posted by steverino50

you make me squirm to baby.....(remember)
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! !!

You crazy kids missed me?? Huh???!!! That is some Good Lovin right there!!!

I think that you guys are the best looking group!! Smart, Damn smart, and Umm....Awesome, did I already say awesome?? Oh, and you All have such a Nice Tush!! I could just squeeze it!! Actually....I'm squeezing your little tush right now!! Like a group squeeze. Not individual...damn, It's my First post. I can't be cramping up!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! AND YOUR CUTE BUTTS!! ;-D

~Kelly TNT

AAAAaaaaaaahhhhhh. It feels much better having you back!
Glad to see you back, and feeling better Kelly! I assure you none of us guys has a tush anywhere close to being as cute as yours...

Line starts behind me to squeeze you right back!
Alright!!!

It feels good being back.

I have missed you guys!!!!

Yes...you can all grab my ass. I'm totally down with that.

;-D

~Kelly TNT
I do have a squeezable butt, don't I? hahaha
I do have a squeezable butt, don't I? hahaha Originally Posted by PoppyToyota

Ahhh mmmm, yes?????
Dude....Are you sure you're on the right site. hahaha
Dude....Are you sure you're on the right site. hahaha Originally Posted by PoppyToyota

Wait; let me think hmmm, YES I am!!!!