Pictures

Ok I have to give a disclaimer; I am by far a visual person. I tend to pick and choose the majority of ladies, in and out of the hobby, by physical attraction. Then I look at reviews, menu items, price, etc… I have seen ladies that have posted pictures with limited views, i.e. no face pictures or very old pictures and feel extremely disappointed when the door is open. Not that I’m Brad Pitt by any means, I’m more like his brother Stu Pitt, but like I said I am a very visual person. Recently I had seen some pictures of a provider and decided not to visit. Then I meet them at a HH and wouldn’t you know it I was shocked she was way more attractive than her pictures. So now I’m perplexed and facing a personal dilemma.

So I thought I would ask others their thought on pictures and the importance they play on setting appointments. I know it’s kind of unfair to the ladies because they more than us mongers go into a session blind, but if any ladies want to offer their view points, by all means post away!!
After meeting a lot of the ladies, I have to say for me a majority of pictures of the ladies on here and another review site do not do them justice. It seems that if there is difference between a lady and her pictures, it is almost always for the better. Before I met many of the ladies at happy hours I tried to gauge by there pics. Now that I have met them in person I really don't pay much attention to them. 3D is much better. hahaha

As with anything there are always exceptions. I'm simply stating my opinion.
  • fawn
  • 06-14-2009, 07:10 PM
i need some new pics, but then i think ok why, i haven't change one bit since i took them.... im not photogenic and they always look the same.....i know you guys when you go to our website and they are the same ole same ole....you want some new ones...i get it....

i hope when i open my door you would never be un happy with what you see...........
I'm sure no one will turn and run Fawn. LOL!
  • 06-15-2009, 04:32 PM
While the picture are helpful ( I to am a visual person) I have to remind myself that the camera and camera angle can add weight and make someone not as attractive as they really are.

I could go on and on about seeing a picture of someone then meeting them at a social and just being blown away by how attractive they are in person vs. the picture.
Not long ago I got professional photo's. They are excellent but they do make me look heavier. However they do show my hair and eye's much better than my client taken ones.

Private comments have been guys have liked my old ones actually better.
Here's what I look for in any type of pictorial:
  1. The photos should be a recent representation of my friend plus/minus 15lbs. Everybody gains and loses weight...but when you open the door, I don't want to see half of you or two of you.
  2. The picture needs to be large enough so that I can see it. My eyes are already bad from computer monitors, I don't want to squint to see a picture. 800x600 or bigger.
  3. Smile. Have fun. I have a beautiful friend that has an unbelievable rocking body. However, she's currently wearing braces to correct her smile. So in all of her best photos she looks mad because she's self-conscious about her smile.
  4. Save the genital shots for BCD. I'm all for nude photography. I'm an aspiring nude photographer myself. I'm more in the Playboy, SI, GQ, and 10 magazine tradition than the let's see those vaginal lips close-up shot. It's just not necessary.
  5. Lastly, look how you want me to treat and/or think about you. If you are a sex kitten that will have me climbing trees, then portray that. If you are the girl next door that is an unbridled freak machine then portray that. If I should plan my next holiday getaway with you, portray that. If you want me to rock your world like I've been trapped on a island with a ball named Wilson for 3 years then...you know the rest.
The pictorials only start the conversation. I want to finish it in-person.
  • YSD
  • 06-16-2009, 12:51 PM
This is a tough thread ---very thought provoking for me. I too am very visual, In fact I hardly ever see a provider who does not show their face--ususally I am adverse to it. BUT....

I have been pleasantly surprised at the last couple of providers who made a real impression on me. MarieLynn, Lindsy Lacey, and KellyTNT do not show thier faces but they are three of the nicest girls I have met here. I am surprised because as I stated I am usually risk adverse to "no face" shots advertising but cannot argue with the fact that it might not all be as it appears or as I thought.

elpocitopolloloco though is spot on in his analysis that you should leave the genital shots for BCD as well as attempting to make your real persona shine through. Any way this was a thought provoking thread for me personally.
Men are normally visual impaired! and have to have that picture of the lady to help the big head make a decision. Yes I too fall in the trap. My only comment to the ladies is look at the photo's before you post them, I have seen photo''s that may the lady look large in the trunk in one shot then another reflects the real size or she has posted the stats to clear the confusion.

Pictures are by far the #1 marketing tools used by a provider. They can be so bad as to turn you off, and so good as to make you doubt. There is a fine line between both extremes that makes one feel they are believable. Nothing pisses me off more than when the pics are better than reality. They should portray you in a good way, but NOT exaggerate or hide the obvious.

In Order
1) Pics - must show face, body, and be recent
2) Location
3) Price
4) Services
5) Reviews

Which of these providers does a better job in pictures?
  • Go4it
  • 06-19-2009, 12:33 AM
Depends on what you are looking for Introuble. Of course Megan looks better, but then again sometimes I'm looking for a cum slut and the top picture does it for me.
  • Pappa
  • 06-19-2009, 02:50 PM
Photos are VERY important to me. I will NOT see a provider who doesn't take enough pride in herself to have professional photos done. Photos from camera phones is a red flag to me. You charge me $200 and up to see you but won't spend any to make yourself look worth it, then you probably arent. It also shows you have some smarts in marketing. The product on the shelf that has the most eye appealing package gets purchased more. People will argue with that, but like it or not, it's a fact. Just browse Backpage (flooded with non professional photos) and see the difference. If you've had professional photos taken but you're not happy with them, I bet your photographer will reshoot for free. Just ask him. He has a reputation to protect also. If he won't reshoot for free, tell all your friends then go to another photographer.

As for the photos themselves... Don't have your photographer take 20 lbs off your thighs. Photoshop is a useful tool as long as it's not over done. I prefer you don't blur your face, although I understand it if you have a real job. If you have your tattoos removed for identity reasons, okay, but tell us in your ad that you have them. I also don't need to see you spread your "lips" apart in a photo. You can be totally nude but keep it classy. If you are overweight, don't wear something 2 sizes too small. You look better in a loose fitting nightie. Maybe this is just me but don't have your image photoshopped on some exotic beach or in front of the Pyramids. You aren't kidding anyone and it just makes you look dumb. Junk like that belongs on a little league baseball card. If you have your makeup professionally done for a photo I don't expect you to do the same for me BUT I do expect you to look and smell nice. Some guys prefer you not apply makeup or perfume for obvious reasons so perhaps ask. I for one appreciate you prepare yourself as you would for a real date.

I sorta agree with Fawn about why get new photos if you haven't changed. But if you've changed your hair color or got new boobs (hehe), then you probably need new photos. I browse Backpage, EROS, and hottexasladies quite frequently and see the same photos over and over. If you got more than 3 photos from your photographer, rotate them so they don't look tiresome. Or get some new ones taken. It's the new ones and professional ones that get my attention.
A photo of a beautiful smile gets me every time. Body is second. If the smile isn't there, I am not near as interested.
  • YSD
  • 06-22-2009, 04:31 PM
I think photos are super important. I do not genrally see any providers whose face is not shown in the photo in the ad. I start with the face and work my way dwon. you can tell an awful lot from the eyes.