MANNERS, pushy hobbyist can't wait his turn

What do you think of a hobbyist that interrups another guy's session by phoneing and texting the providers starting hours ahead of their reserved time,
that they are on their way early, that they are at location want to come early...two hours early while she is in middle of another session... Doesn't take a hint because no answer just keeps texting.. Buddy are you so over sexed you can not wait your turn.... All parties involved are seasoned players.. hopefully the one player can apologize somehow to both of the offended parties, more then likely his session may not be at 100%...can not imanage why it should be. If I was the provider, he would never see the door at this or any other time, I think the other hobbyist would agree. Knowing the provider, I don't think it rushed the rest of the first session, probably increased the effort to serve 100++%. Can not wait to see if either party writes a review or responses to this thread.. They know who they are.....

Fubar you should have a comment on this one topic
Best case scenario both hobbyist and provider turn off their phones during the session. It is a bit of a mood killer to hear an annoying ring tone or that tell tale hum over and over when you are trying to bust one. Just my $1.27
  • JRush
  • 06-19-2009, 04:16 PM
Just like turning your phone off at the movies.... Turn the sonofabitch off during a session.
latexlover, is it the parties involved in proper scheduled session at fault or the AH doing the walls come tumbleing down bit blowing texts? After all the providers is a business phone not a party line........of course this is only my 2 bits worth, guys been in it long enought to know better??????? This was not a one time text but a series of texts over time HIT HIT no response......
I can only go from personal experience. I am a sales professinal by trade and a hooker at heart (can you say used car salesman) In my line of work my phone blows up too but when I am trying to close a deal I will turn it off to keep from unwanted distractions. I suspect that it is incumbent upon both parties to make the most out of their sessions. The girl made a poor business decision by leaving her phone on and the prick blowing up her phone should take a hint and realize she can't answer right now.
  • fubar
  • 06-20-2009, 12:54 PM
You mentioned the guy is a seasoned hobbyist. Who is it? I was assuming that it was the younger guy that is stalking her but maybe not. The guy I am referring to has texted and called her every time that we have been
This not the same one just another pushy one that is still texting Sat evening. Damn you would think people would take a hint, guess some you get their attention with a 4x4x 6 chunk of wood first, before they receive the message..This is my $2 worth.
  • fawn
  • 06-20-2009, 07:18 PM
Best case scenario both hobbyist and provider turn off their phones during the session. It is a bit of a mood killer to hear an annoying ring tone or that tell tale hum over and over when you are trying to bust one. Just my $1.27 Originally Posted by latexlover39

BINGO, no phones on during a session, well at least mine... i understand
you guys, just in case the wifey calls... (with these certain ring tones)
you know who is calling ....
Another fucking reason I don't like the 2/3/4 call system. 45 minutes into your session the phone is ringing "I'm here....whats the room number?"
Another fucking reason I don't like the 2/3/4 call system. 45 minutes into your session the phone is ringing "I'm here....whats the room number?" Originally Posted by Introuble
This had nothing to do with the 2/3/4 call system. This was a hobbiest showing up for his appointment an hour and a half early and calling/texting on a constant basis from the moment he arrived. I can assure you the provider was not pleased or amused with his behavior. Hell, if he had had the room number I imagine he would have been camped out by the door.
Guys can be ASSHOLES as well as some providers. Everyone chill out. It was extremely rude of the hobbyist, the provider should turn off her phone on the second disruption if not the first. If the provider was a seasoned provider after your session she should of text him back saying go home and take your ego with you. Or in other words kiss my ASS.
This had nothing to do with the 2/3/4 call system. This was a hobbiest showing up for his appointment an hour and a half early and calling/texting on a constant basis from the moment he arrived. I can assure you the provider was not pleased or amused with his behavior. Hell, if he had had the room number I imagine he would have been camped out by the door. Originally Posted by McNulty
To me, it appears to be quite relevant. Members were talking about turning off the phones during sessions. It would appear to me that for the providers that are not doing that, it is the clients on their 2nd or 3rd phone call getting directions that is making the phone ring. Furthermore, if she actually has it turned off during the session as some have suggested, then no one is answering the phone when I am calling for the 3rd time trying to get the address.

Appears to me to be quite relevant. Sorry if you did not see that point. I could have stated it better.
What do you think of a hobbyist that interrups another guy's session by phoneing and texting the providers starting hours ahead of their reserved time,
that they are on their way early, that they are at location want to come early...two hours early while she is in middle of another session... Doesn't take a hint because no answer just keeps texting.. Buddy are you so over sexed you can not wait your turn.... All parties involved are seasoned players.. hopefully the one player can apologize somehow to both of the offended parties, more then likely his session may not be at 100%...can not imanage why it should be. If I was the provider, he would never see the door at this or any other time, I think the other hobbyist would agree. Knowing the provider, I don't think it rushed the rest of the first session, probably increased the effort to serve 100++%. Can not wait to see if either party writes a review or responses to this thread.. They know who they are.....

Fubar you should have a comment on this one topic Originally Posted by pisces38
Sometime if the hobbyist is horny, it makes it hard to think. I have called multiple times to confirm my appointment if the provider does not pick up especially when I don't have an address or hotel information. I usually plan my sessions so I go on time, I limit it to 3 calls spaced in 15 min intervals and go for plan B if I don't hear from them.

I think there is nothing wrong in the guy asking to see if the provider is available ahead of the scheduled time. If the guy is banging the door without a confirmation from the provider, it is a big problem. It is the provider's responsibility to turn off the cell or text him to call back after 1 hour or 2. Keeping the cell on and not responding does not make sense.The guy should learn to space his text instead of rapidly sending them in. Maybe he got NCNSed couple of times and hoping that she would answer at least once.
I think there is nothing wrong in the guy asking to see if the provider is available ahead of the scheduled time. Originally Posted by xave007
I do not think it is reasonable to call 15 or 30 minutes ahead of your scheduled time to request this. That in and of itself is problematic. However, when you book the appointment 1PM and you tell the provider you would really like it at 1200 or 1230 and if she has a cancellation or finishes early to call you, then to me that is OK. Prearranged plans IOW.

I have providers call me regularly saying that if I want to come early it is OK because of a NS or a quick previous session.
  • fubar
  • 06-22-2009, 07:52 AM
This is spinning into an ASPD like drama filled thread. Speculation, psychobabble, opinions, etc. by the usual suspects. I was hoping that ECCIE would not turn into this so I am going to post this to hopefully end all of this bullshit once and for all. Sorry for jumping over you Pisces/L but something needs to be done.

Trinity has told me exactly what happened. She was in her 3:00 session when her 5:00 decided to start texting her at 3:30 saying he was running early and he would be there at 4, then he called at 3:45, 3:55, 4:00. He showed up while she was still in session with her 3:00 guy. That is the sequence of events. I know who the guy is now and I cannot believe that it is someone that I thought was cool and encouraged the two of them to get together. I have apparently been burned and I will not do this again.

Trinity does not like the fact that this has been made into a big fucking deal. She is not that type of girl. She can handle herself and take care of her business. She does not answer the phone during sessions. She does leave her phone on in case her family calls in an emergency (distinctive ring tone).

These are the facts as I know them. I do think that the mods should consider some form of probation for this particular hobbyist due to the circumstances. Mods, if you need additional information please PM me or Pisces for that matter.