Swimming Pool Exhibitionist?

• OFF
  • 06-20-2009, 01:54 PM
While I was working out a couple of days ago, I decided to swim laps. Usually I will swim (more like dog paddle) for 15 to 20 minutes. When I got to the pool, it was a little crowded so I waited. There was a lady there who I have known for a while that offered to share a lane with me but I declined and said I would wait. As I was waiting, I began to observe the other swimmers. In the lane next to my friend was an older Spanish lady. Nothing to write home about but I realized that when she swam her top kept sliding down. So, each time she got to the end of the lane, she would reach down and pull it back up. Damn.

Soooo, when my friend got back to the end of the pool where I was waiting, I told her that I had decided to take her up on her offer. So into the water I go. Like most of the people who swim at the facility, I wear goggles. You can't see perfectly with them when you swimming but you can see well enough. As I said, this lady is not all that attractive but I was soon to find out that she had a nice set of boobs and nips. So for the next 45 minutes, I am swimming back and forth taking a look at the lady's boobs each time we pass.

Heck, I swam for 45 minutes and wasn't even tired. My voyeur vitamins must have kicked in. I need to get that lady's workout schedule.

OFF :-)

Related gratuitous "Unfortunately, it wasn't nearly this clear but it was still fun" swimming pool boobage photo!
I may take up a new form of exercise
Nothing better than skinny dippin !
  • OFF
  • 06-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Nothing better than skinny dippin ! Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
I wish I had a place to skinny dip.
Come on up sweetie ... my neighbors pond is great not to meantion a big lake up t he road with some nice coves!
  • OFF
  • 06-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Oooh, I will keep that in mind ... :-)
THT

On my way to see you and do some skinny dipping once you recover from your surgery!
Will be fun!

SAS
Woohoooo lets go !!!!

A picture for the mind .... I've been outside on the riding lawn mower (YEAH I finally got one!!) in my bikini getting some sun and teasin the truckers as they drive by .. all nice hot and sweaty!
I almost believed you until I saw no clothes what so ever on the lady and Met-Art.com at the bottom.
  • fawn
  • 06-20-2009, 05:16 PM
there is nothing that feels better than the water touching every inch of your body..........

p.s. steverino, reese and i have your new form of exercise, i believe between
the both of us you will get your cardo in for sure.....
  • OFF
  • 06-20-2009, 05:17 PM
I almost believed you until I saw no clothes what so ever on the lady and Met-Art.com at the bottom. Originally Posted by Introuble
Sorry, I wasn't trying to mislead. The lady in the pic is not the lady I saw. The lady in the pic is much younger and actually has smaller boobs. I just like visuals.

Deleted
  • OFF
  • 06-21-2009, 06:29 PM
there is nothing that feels better than the water touching every inch of your body.......... Originally Posted by fawn
Oooh .... I can think of a few things!

• fawn
  • 06-21-2009, 07:15 PM
Oooh .... I can think of a few things!

OFF :-) Originally Posted by OFF

ok off, maybe your tongue all over my body would be better.......
  • OFF
  • 06-22-2009, 07:55 AM
ok off, maybe your tongue all over my body would be better....... Originally Posted by fawn
I like that but I think I want to be victim. :-)