Shower time??

I posted this elsewhere today under my alter ego and received some interesting replies. So........as there may be someone who didn't see it earlier here goes:

I have several questions regarding a situation that arose last evening during session shower time. My provider advised me that it was ok to pee in the shower because she does it all the time. In fact, she admitted she was doing it as we were talking and I did find it shockingly erotic!

I was somewhat taken aback because I don't believe I've ever heard a woman acknowledge doing this and, if the subject ever does arise most just go EWWWW, and get a disgusted look on their face.

Admittedly, I do this at home as well, but unless it were a dire emergency I wouldn't do it elsewhere.

So......on to the questions:

Has this ever happened to you?
How did you react?
Were you aroused/repulsed?
Would you see her again?

Providers, your input, however warm, is welcome too!!
My mother taught me to pee in the shower. I was later told by my doctor it is good for athletes feet and actually cuts down on mold growth due to the acidity.

I have never had athletes feet nor mold in my shower.
  • YSD
  • 06-22-2009, 05:03 PM
Aroused, love girls who are free about this.
No big deal to me....

I had a bf once want to check out "golden showers" but neither of us were freaky enough to go above the waist. Shower is a great place to "venture" into some fetish curiosity.

I'm pretty open to alot of things and not shocked by alot either. I guess there is a benefit to being a lil older.
Okay, so....I have Never Ever even considered peeing on my clients in the shower.

:-/

Honestly, I had No idea so many people were into this sorta thing.

I am not opposed to it. It just wasn't in the think tank. Ha.

But, yeah.....I'm curious to hear about others who have enjoyed this experience.

I only openly admit to peeing in the River. We worn each other before they float thru the warm spot. "Butt Up!"

~Kelly TNT
On vacation with my wife we took a shower together in a luxury suite. I told her I really had to pee even though I had a hard on. She said to go ahead and wanted to feel it. With some concentration, I was able to and she got really turned on. Didn't do a thing for me.

This from a lady that said she quit blowing me because it was "degrading and humiliating". (I later found out it was because I had my hands on her head and she like to be in control. I told her I put my hands on her head because of her lovely curly hair, not to face fuck her. Problem solved for the moment.) Women are so complicated.
I never have given much thought to peeing in the shower at all. I don't shower with clients so it's never been an issue. No big deal though either way. You guys (and gals) DO realize that urine is sterile, right? It won't hurt you...
I only openly admit to peeing in the River. We worn each other before they float thru the warm spot. "Butt Up!"

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Ecologically, that's worse than using the shower as the water from your shower will eventually visit the sewage treatment plant.....unless you live in Quinlan.
Oh, I know! But, there really is no other option for you when you're floating for 3-4 hours. (Drinking Beer)

:-/

~Kelly TNT