Let's give Holly a West Texas Welcome...

[ame="http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=24668"]Looking 4 Love in Lubbock!!! - eccie.net[/ame]

If we want her to come you guys need to let her know you are interested...she is planning on being here March 29-31, but is needing some response!!!

Cowboy UP!!!!

• Twain
  • 03-03-2010, 09:02 AM
The gentlemen in Lubbock have no idea how lucky they are.
Now the rest of us stuck in El Paso don't get opportunities like Holly ... ever.
What would we do to get Holly out here?

Eat our broccoli
Give up the remote
Amputate a limb
Spend 5 yrs on deserted island (we already are deserted out here)

Holly are you listening?
poor ole abilene
Seems she is only going to Lubbock, I'll just have to wait for the next tour.
Just remember there are some of us out in El Paso too.
There are a few desperate souls in El Paso. It is beautiful in a unique way out west but also so so so far from anywhere.
Is El Paso still part of Texas...LOL Sorry guys perhaps you should do some of your own recruiting, maybe get organized find 10-15 of you, nominate someone to invite and throw $20 bucks into go towards ladies flight and fly some quality talent out there, if you had that kind of organizing and that many guys in your "back pocket" that you can show these ladies that their time is in demand and will be rewarded, I think you could see a lot more quality action...suggest you use mens lounge if you want to try to organize...my $0.02
You West Tx guys are AWESOME!!! Cant wait to be there! Im just now seeing this thread, shame on me lol...
Poor ol San Angleo so close to everyone and still not that many talent visits .
Poor ol San Angleo so close to everyone and still not that many talent visits . Originally Posted by ponyboy
San Angelo to the mall area of Abilene is about the same as a drive (time-wise) from the Clear Lake area to North Houston. Let Holly know if you would be willing to make this drive - or vice versa, I would go to SA for Holly!
Is it March 29th yet???? HURRY lol