Midland your new Recruit is Ready to Report for Duty

We have had recent successful missions in Abilene and Lubbock, this time Midland is on the radar...

We have the opportunity to infiltrate the very beautiful and special Malia.

I have verifiable intel from a Dallas informant that this target is hot!!!

In order to secure orders for a rendevous on Tuesday, Wed. and Thursday of next week (March 16-18)... Send your encrypted requests on the double!!!

maliapurepleasure@yahoo.com
TER ID # 128477

Please see her pictures at p411
http://www.preferred411.com/dallas/purepleasuremalia

And of course you can always view her showcase here on ECCIE!
http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1618

All right Gentelmen, you have your marching orders...don't let me down...your fellow hobbyists are counting on you!!!

...also multiple hour attacks are given priority deployment!
Just wanted to clarify...I am in no way affiliated with any of the ladies I have been inviting to come spend time in West Texas, I purely enjoy the company of a beautiful women, and want to help insure them a successful trip to be able to entice them to continue coming out and that they receive enough response to encourage their intial visit. Rather than just stating..."dude this hot chick is thinking about coming out here...call her"...I like to give the posts a bit of flare with creative writing. So please do not take my efforts any different other than wanting to invite a beautiful woman out to spend time with and enjoy some good conversation
glad you are doing it- keep up the good work, thanks
I hope she comes to Abilene one day, after looking at her her showcase all I can say is wow!
OK, she tells me she is coming, allows for the teaser, puts up her own ad, sets an appt with me, but I have not heard from her since...has anyone else rec'd confirmation or communication???
I sent a text yesterday but no response. We will see.
same thing happened to me with Beautiful Jessica, said she was coming Mar 14, screened and had appointment set. Morning came and I called to confirm, she texted back she hadn't even left Dallas yet. Didnt hear anything after that. bummer.
wish I could run by business like that and still pay my bills...but if I had a pussy, I would be in a different business, but I would like to think I would handle things more professionally...
Why don't we move to Dallas and become male providers.
same thing happened to me with Beautiful Jessica, said she was coming Mar 14, screened and had appointment set. Morning came and I called to confirm, she texted back she hadn't even left Dallas yet. Didnt hear anything after that. bummer. Originally Posted by spitfire178
Same thing happened to me. She emailed Sat afternoon confirming my appt for 3/14, and then heard nothing after that.
sorry honey but if i had enough appts set i wouldve came, as i stated in my ad i posted, by appt only, cuz it isnt worth it to me to stop for one person unless its an overnight or dinner date.
unfortunately things happen and things come up and im sure in ur busy little life eveythings are perfect right, maybe before u comment on something u think u know about u should make sure u know!!! cuz right now u have no idea, i have been coming out here for awhile and never just stood people up, been doin this almost 4yrs and never stood nobody up, so maybe u would think like what happened? instead u wanna put ur little 2cents in and u have no idea, so ur right ur not paying my bills so until u do u do not run my schedule! thanks have a nice day xoxox
You do what you need to do Jessica. I can't speak for everyone but I would have been ok with something like "sorry, I had to cancel the trip because I didn't get enough appointments" in a text/email/post. It was just frustrating that the time came for our appointment and all I got was "haven't left Dallas".
I have never had the opportunity to meet Jessica and would like to sometime, however, the issue was not "Life Happens". we all realize that, it is that there was no consideration shown for the hobbyist time and planning...Nobody blaims you for not showing because you did not have the response you needed to make it a successful trip, so don't confirm a meeting!!! Simply let them no they are on the list at appointed time as long as the trip makes, and then have the courtesy to let someone know somehow. West Texas appreciates your efforts to come out and keep a smile on our face while you make money to sustain yourself, but it is all about communication...
regardless u dont know the situation or me so im not gonna sit here at ur level and go back in forth with you, i have plenty of regular guys that see me in west texas and i love and appreciate all of them doesnt hurt me none if u feel that way! like i said before mind ur own business and have a nice day!!!! xoxo