Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: dfk, massage (me on her), bbbj, daty, cfs
Session Length: half hr
Fee: see provider
Hair Length and Color: past her shoulders, dirty blonde/light light brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: nice and thick, really juicy, not a spinner at all, but sexy curves
Recommendation: Yes
Lee_co_man:

I approved the review, because it was good, but it's really not helpful to leave out the fee. If it was in her website or showcase, that's one thing, but BP ads don't last. If it was a special rate for you, put in her normal rate.

Information is what makes reviews useful to other guys.

JaG
Lee_co_man:

I approved the review, because it was good, but it's really not helpful to leave out the fee. Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Gettin' lenient as your senility sets in, I see.

I'd have held PA hostage until he coughed up the fee and you could edit it in. He has a few weeks until the 30 day window elapses.

Oh well. Not like you approved another 40 day old review.

Cheers,

bcg
BCG:

You should be a mod here and not on that dead board - you're way too observant not to be. Sometimes I just feel too good to reject a review, even if it is way too old...LOL!

Jag
BCG:

You should be a mod here and not on that dead board - you're way too observant not to be. Sometimes I just feel too good to reject a review, even if it is way too old...LOL! Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
bcg isn't a mod anywhere, anymore, and isn't gonna be one ever again. The Albuquerque/Southwest Companions mess was like a 2x4 upside the head, and I think the risk of an arrest/possible conviction for pimping, however unlikely, isn't worth it.

Cheers,

bcg