I love giving BJs

I love giving BJs/BS&L ....Something about being in control gets me wet.....

....but I don't really like DATY.... Is that weird? hmmmm is there a fetish that would fall under loving to give BJs?
I love getting BJ's match made in ECCIE
Yes, i think that would fall into the fetish category of every man's fantasy!
I love giving very wet bbbjs...im with you on this one
lol---silly woman!

i luv giving bjs and getting daty!!
Glad im not the only one !
  • FLA
  • 12-15-2012, 08:49 PM
Yup DATY is my ATF.
Could I hypnotize my wife into developing this strange malady?
BJs + DATY = BLISS! :-P
J, you just broke my heart! Although you are among the most talented women alive, so I'll let it slide.

I'm with Fla, DATY is my fave; but Annalise hit the nail on the head, it's a perfect date when you can give and receive. I always have the mentality that it doesn't have to be all about me. No reason we both can't go home with a smile
Lol.. Thanks Bfskinner
Psychologists love to analyze this. It has been written, true or not, that some women love the act of fellatio as it gives them power and control over the male. The displeasure of cunnilingus has roots that women have been taught that female genitalia is "dirty."
J, you just broke my heart! Although you are among the most talented women alive, so I'll let it slide.

I'm with Fla, DATY is my fave; but Annalise hit the nail on the head, it's a perfect date when you can give and receive. I always have the mentality that it doesn't have to be all about me. No reason we both can't go home with a smile Originally Posted by bfskinner
Sounds... Puuuuuurrrrfect... MMMMHMMM... Lets get to it! :-P
Every lady that has seen me knows I love to eat pussy and I do it pretty damn good, at least so I have been told.

I love my bjs too though. Bliss, we will have to see what we can do about your little fetish :P
Every lady that has seen me knows I love to eat pussy and I do it pretty damn good, at least so I have been told.

I love my bjs too though. Bliss, we will have to see what we can do about your little fetish :P Originally Posted by KenMonk
well baby--I got some nice yummy big lips for you to munch when I get that way!