Bronco haters must be rejoicing tonight

And with good reason.

Shaking my head. I've never seen a team so determined to see defeat snatched from the jaws of victory.

I have to hand it to Baltimore, they dug deep and kept playing every down even when losing seemed to be a certainty. They earned their win, and Denver damned sure earned their loss tonight.

What the hell was Denver thinking running the ball on 3rd and 7 when all they needed was just one lousy first down to end the game. Then taking a knee??

Now I need some cheering up
And PS. I definitely don't expect any sympathy after the season that Chiefs fans just suffered through. So feel free to indulge in some justifiable schadenfreude lol
Sins, I know I am happy bout that, & I hate the Ravens almost as much as the Donkeys! But we Chefs fans know all about early exits from the playoffs, with home field advantage, & a clear shot at the Super Bowl, & .. well you get my point.
What? Peyton Manning chokes in a big game and throws an inopportune interception? Who saw that coming?
Great win for the Ravens and the rest of the NFL
Sins my nipples got hard when you said schadenfreude, don't know what that is, but I want to try that on you for sure!
From Wikipedia

Schadenfreude
i/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/ (German: [ˈʃaːdənˌfʁɔʏdə]) is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.[1]
Any day Denver loses is a good day!.......Sorry Sins lol
lol its OK Growler - blame my parents, they didn't raise me right!

Although they argue over whether I said "Mama" or "Dada" first, they both agree that the third word I ever learned was "Broncos!!!!!"
I understand, I'm a Steelers guy, and after the Broncos beat them. One of my employees who is a big broncos fan, reminded of that fact every day for a week lol.
  • KCJoe
  • 01-13-2013, 07:03 PM
You mean the season hasn't ended yet?
I thought the Denver game was the biggest CHOKE of the season, until I watched the Seattle/Atlanta game yesterday!

Sorry Sins, I was hoping for Denver to win too!
It's not so much the Bronco's losing, it's Payton Manning. Anytime he loses I am totally happy.
I can live for weeks, nourishing myself solely on the tears of Bronco fans!

That'll do Donkeys, that'll do!

I kid, I kid...