Encounter: (Juarez) Delicious body on Kloep Mancini (La Boutique)

Date: 2/23/22
Name: Kloep Mancini
Contact Info: Thru WhatsApp

URL / Website: https://www.laboutique.vip/perfiles/kloep_mancini.php
General Area: Usual LB motel
Activities: HJ to BBBJ, MISH, CH , RCG, K9, MSOG, side saddle, to K9, BBBJ to COT
Hair Length and Color: Straight light brown down to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Nice and smooth light skin, about 5’7-5’8 barefoot, wearing glasses, black sneakers, black skin tight jeans, black t shirt and biker influenced leather jacket.

minimal amount of make up (always my preference) but still very cute , minimal tattoos, large natural c cups, thin waist (no mommy damage) nice thick sexy thighs and a dump truck of an ass. I little bit of cellulite but I don’t mind at all. I’ll take natural with cellulite over awkwardly shaped man made anyday.
Recommendation: Yes
Hi my friend im eager to meet her, but io have a couple question, does she kiss with tongue and all? Is she proactive?

[Please don't post in reviews that have been idle for at least 30 days - GM][COLOR="red"][
Hi my friend im eager to meet her, but io have a couple question, does she kiss with tongue and all? Is she proactive? Originally Posted by pordond
That was months ago and rotated back somewhere else. Learn to keep up and dont bump old threads
That was months ago and rotated back somewhere else. Learn to keep up and dont bump old threads Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover
What are you talkingabout men? It was 2 months ago, and she is now nearby my hometown