Good Bye Mr Spock

Leonard Nimoy died today:

"Live long and Prosper"
He will exist in our MINDS. Also film and video RIP
Live Long and Prosper ! oh wait nevermind
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few....
There is a disturbance in the Force...
I was looking forward to a Star Wars / Star Trek combo movie. Surely some studio head thought about it. Or were they in different centuries...
I was looking forward to a Star Wars / Star Trek combo movie. Surely some studio head thought about it. Or were they in different centuries... Originally Posted by Prolongus
I believe Star Wars took place "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..."
Rest in Peace Mr. Nimoy, loved Mr. Spock, and the man had many other talents will be missed!

LLAP
Originally Posted by Prolongus I was looking forward to a Star Wars / Star Trek combo movie. Surely some studio head thought about it. Or were they in different centuries...
I believe the following flow chart will be of assistance.

Don't forget Pimp Spock

• DSK
  • 03-02-2015, 08:07 AM
I never liked the guy. Thought he was too arrogant.
A universally well liked man.

Can't really ask for more than that in the end.
A universally well liked man.

That's at least one definition of a life well lived.
Wow I just saw this...grew up watching Star Trek and have seen every movie and spin off ( Deep Space Nine kinda sucked) God bless you Mr.Nimoy
Dr Spock was a quack shrinck in the 60s and 70s.
I was looking forward to a Star Wars / Star Trek combo movie. Surely some studio head thought about it. Or were they in different centuries... Originally Posted by Prolongus
In the Star Trek reboot (2009) the scene of the starships debris field, for a brief instant, you can see R2D2 jetting off the main view screen to the left.

http://youtu.be/T0gpuYWCHtw