Setting the record straight!

This is DJ and yes years ago I worked here under Angel had about 4 younger girls working with me on Jollyville Road. I have posted this in a few ads and mentioned in a thread or 2. And yes I have been visiting for about a year on an off cause my girlfriend lives close and I love it here for a single female like myself Austin is a fun fun time. And as you can tell by my post I am ALL about entertainment and fun and enjoyment if I wanted to be miserable or unhappy I WOULD OF STAYED MARRIED. lol IN FACT I am going to get a sign made up NO FUDDY DUDDY'S ALLOWED lol. OK so this won't turn in to an ad I just saw a review on me about if I was here years ago and I could not respond so just wanted to clear the record. I have lived here years ago and am now going to call Austin home again. I move into my rental tomorrow I am so excited. Anyway will post an ad tomorrow.
The reason why the name change when I was in Austin was there was a girl from Houston visiting going by DJ that did other things and aspd was here and you could not get reviews under 3 letters. But for the record my nanna called me DJ so I have always gone with that comfort name unles it was Drama. THE GOOD KIND.lol TRAUMA can never be good it is always bad but DRAMA can be very very good drama wins academy awards. and when your about to have the big O, that is very dramatic so yes I went by drama for several years. Representing the good kind of drama. That was my dance name that put me through massage school. Theres are alot of girls I know that has changed there names not just for personal family reasons but because they made a bad name for there self on the boards.... like that helps as soon as they find out who you are.. your reputation follows what ever name you take. lol I happen to have a good rep under both Angel and DJ and I wish to be angood addition to this board this hobby and my community. I would enjoy messages from men and women about activities and community activities and for sure fundraisers working in outreach center and retirement homes. I AM A HUGE FAN of giving back to my community those who have known me know I do toys for totts at Christmas Wine for the elderly on New Years. Would love to find a charity for Easter any ladies want to participate or anybody have suggestions. bunnies for babbies? A stuffed bunny for a local childrens home? Ok my thread now can be 3 threads, sorry.Na me change! moving! and charities. lol I tend to veer off. lol I keep telling yall my hands are good on people not typing.lol