Colder weather coming

Anecdotal for sure, and not claimed to be science or statistically accurate.

When the covid crisis hit, a group of us country club old farts found social refuge playing golf. Outdoors, good social distancing and relatively normal despite some unneeded rules about touching flags, rakes, etc.

So, this same bunch traditionally plays poker when the weather is bad. Cold this week, so POKER ON. Guess what? First game, indoors, one players wife is sick the next day and test covid positive. All potentially exposed and all over 70.

I elected to not play because indoors, close, and ling duration. I love to play poker and these guys are my friends, but they tend to "follow the leader", which I don't. I'm sure most will do fine, even if they get it. But if one does get it and doesn't survive...
Yep they will never understand unless they kill someone.
I thought it would have been awesome if Melania died, it would teach him... but he doesn’t care about anyone... so no it wouldn’t.

I fear it’s the same with the rest of the yahoo supporters.

My best friend of 40 years died on the 5th, it’s devastating.
At first you’re like wow he’s gone, each day following you start realizing you’re never gonna see or talk to him again.
I knew him since I was 16.
Beeze-sorry for your loss, same thing happened to me last year. Doing the math, I might have 10 years on you, but close enough. Some of the ones here appear to be young, dumb, and full if cum. I certainly used to qualify, and still do on at least one (purposefully left myself open there). More to life than immediate gratification.
Just an add on thought. Suppose the election was delayed by about 3 months (just a conjecture, not saying possible), covid surges again which it probably will, maybe voting different.
I thought it would have been awesome if Melania died, it would teach him... but he doesn’t care about anyone... so no it wouldn’t.

At first you’re like wow he’s gone, each day following you start realizing you’re never gonna see or talk to him again.
I knew him since I was 16. Originally Posted by beelzebubba
Maybe that's why I don't care, I've been to at least one funeral a year since I was 3 or 4 years old. I can't remember the last time I've had a reaction above "OMG, I'm so sorry!" when I get the news.
I thought it would have been awesome if Melania died Originally Posted by beelzebubba
It takes a true Piece of Shit to think the death of the first lady would be "AWESOME", just because they hate her husband.

Sad, Truly Sad.

Hatred is running deep in some.
Just a commie cunt, would have been no loss.
Just like the 220,000 others that died right?
Just a spy, Natasha can really mangle the English language huh?
A puppet for each of Putin’s arms, way up there...

Hmmmmm wonder why all the talks about the Russians fucking with the elections in 2016?

The fact that Russian mail order whore is sitting in the White House says a lot about Trumps patriotism
Just a commie cunt, would have been no loss.
Just like the 220,000 others that died right?
Just a spy, Natasha can really mangle the English language huh?
A puppet for each of Putin’s arms, way up there...

Hmmmmm wonder why all the talks about the Russians fucking with the elections in 2016?

The fact that Russian mail order whore is sitting in the White House says a lot about Trumps patriotism Originally Posted by beelzebubba
WOW, look at the raw anger. Someone is really melting down over Trump and family.
Melting down? Not at all... it’s the way I always speak, haven’t noticed?

Not gonna defend Trump being a Russian colluder and his wife a commie cunt spy?
And do you really think it’s ok that a commie is in the White House?
Where’s that oeb11, always worrying about the commies?
Khrushchev’s in the White House already.
Joe says we are in for a "dark winter." Beware of whyte walkers.

I knew him since I was 16. Originally Posted by beelzebubba
Chances are he cought it from you. Go get tested.
That sounds like medical speculation.

It travels 25 ft not 5 states.

I hope your mother dies, your wife if not.
Or your mangy mutt.
Doesn’t matter as long as they are dead!
sorry for your loss
That’s not anger, it’s just wishes.
  • oeb11
  • 10-30-2020, 04:31 PM
tiny demon - as one of the dPST contingent who wants millions of deaths from wuhan virus ( of course imported by trump) - I give no sympathy.
you asked for what you got!