Whistleblower Videos Capture Pennsylvania Election Officials Destroying Evidence

Several residents of Delaware County Pennsylvania filed a sprawling lawsuit Thursday against the former Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar, Delaware County, the Delaware County Board of Elections, and more than a dozen individual election officials. The lawsuit followed Wednesday’s night release of videotapes taken by a whistleblower capturing concerning behavior by several election officials in the Keystone state.

A source familiar with the lawsuit provided access to the tapes, noting the then-unnamed whistleblower had come forward with video evidence purporting to show Delaware County, Pennsylvania election officials destroying records from the November 2016 general election. The videos were also filed with the complaint and a bevy of exhibits the plaintiffs maintain support the allegations contained in their 91-page complaint.

more at

https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/19...ying-evidence/
Those were just old Burger King receipts, election fraud doesn’t happen.
Those were just old Burger King receipts, election fraud doesn’t happen. Originally Posted by AmishGangster
I think the receipts were from Geno’s Cheese Steaks.
I bet those libtard asses are team Pat’s
Crikey! ... Geno's... Pat's... You two mates are dotty!

"Australian Arnie's" had the BEST Philly steaks going! ..

You prolly never heard of it 'cause it closed down the first day.

### Salty
... Blimey! ... A TOUGH room here.

### Salty
That’s just one county. I’ll bet Allegheny Co is just as bad.
... Allegheny County??

Blimey! ... just a sad BLUE county SURROUNDED by a sea of RED.
Just look at any political map.

### Salty
That’s just one county. I’ll bet Allegheny Co is just as bad. Originally Posted by bambino
Worse.
Worse. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I dunno, isn’t Delaware county Philly? Hard to be worse than Philly.
I dunno, isn’t Delaware county Philly? Hard to be worse than Philly. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, Delaware County is part of the Philly suburbs. The main hellhole of Philly is in Philadelphia County. From an election cheating standpoint, there is none worse than Philly
The Federalist is an American conservative online magazine and podcast that covers politics, policy, culture, and religion, and publishes a newsletter. The site was co-founded by Ben Domenech and Sean Davis and launched in September 2013.[4]
During the COVID-19 pandemic, The Federalist published many pieces that contained false information or pseudoscience that was contrary to the recommendations of public health experts and authorities.While ballots were being counted in the 2020 United States presidential election, The Federalist made false claims that there had been large-scale election fraud.

Imagine that , another fake news media that is bias and post untrue articles. No wonder you think what you do. Try neutral news groups, you may be surprised what the truth actually is.
Well, Pa is going forward with a forensic audit;

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ction-results/
The Federalist is an American conservative online magazine and podcast that covers politics, policy, culture, and religion, and publishes a newsletter. The site was co-founded by Ben Domenech and Sean Davis and launched in September 2013.[4]
During the COVID-19 pandemic, The Federalist published many pieces that contained false information or pseudoscience that was contrary to the recommendations of public health experts and authorities.While ballots were being counted in the 2020 United States presidential election, The Federalist made false claims that there had been large-scale election fraud.

Imagine that , another fake news media that is bias and post untrue articles. No wonder you think what you do. Try neutral news groups, you may be surprised what the truth actually is. Originally Posted by bypass
We KNOW now that MANY of the so-called "Recommendations"
of "Health Experts" surely turned out to be WRONG
- like the idea of keeping elderly co-vid people
confined to the Nurserys. THEY DIED THERE!

And I'm GLAD that the Federalist POINTED THAT OUT,
or we may have never known.

And the Federalist NEVER claimed that the "Voter Fraud"
was "large-scale" -- just in 6 or 7 states.
The other 43 states were okay.

... So YOU'RE WRONG once again.
You seem to make a sad habit of it, mate.

### Salty
Try neutral news groups, you may be surprised what the truth actually is. Originally Posted by bypass
Name one neutral news group.

If you can name even one, you are an imbecile.