Texas Burlesque Fest

Anyone else planning to attend? My wife will have me there. I'll be the drunk guy who's wife keeps pouring drinks down his throat. Ask me what my favorite hobby is if you think you can spot me =).

http://www.texasburlesquefestival.com/home.php
Anyone that knows me knows i will be there too!!!! Bonus if i get one of the ladies to go home???
I love the Burlesque Fest and definitely want to make it a third time... Ideally, having VIP seats on closing night followed by more fun at the after-party event and ball! Hope to make it and will look for some familiar faces If I do. :-)
oops... dang refresh
wow---sounds fun!
  • Paven
  • 03-23-2013, 07:50 PM
Ah shucks I am going to miss it this year! I'll be in OKC.

Have fun everyone!
Thats my birthday week so I think I am going to go!
  • Sire
  • 03-24-2013, 02:52 AM
Unusual. A thread that is almost exclusively posts from providers. It's been far too long since I've seen anything like this.

The ladies are obviously looking at eccie. Just not posting.

Please. Continue.
  • Loxly
  • 03-28-2013, 07:45 PM
Sounds like a nice break and a chance to relive part of my youth. (Whenever that was...) Saturday sounds like the high point and another level of my "Austi-fi-cation".
I am going for sure all 3 nights. what night are y'all going?
I will be there all three nights.

Pro-tip: last year, they had the same exact looking tickets on Friday night that they did on Thursday night. If you ordered your tickets online, make sure you keep your confirmation email to ensure some ass-hat doesn't try to keep the same seat multiple nights in a row.

I see alot of providers chiming in. I really recommend the guys drag their old ladies there if they lack confidence or are at all ashamed of their bodies. I think most women find it pretty empowering to watch burlesque.
  • Loxly
  • 03-30-2013, 01:51 PM
Anyone else having a problem ordering the tickets online? Got a msg about cookies but cleared everything. (Having an internet DUH moment)
  • Loxly
  • 04-15-2013, 08:59 PM
Made it. Great show. Even met up with a retired dancer I saw a long time ago in Ohio.