Personal Training?

I used to have an arrangement with a provider here before she moved and have had a few that I have seen ask me in regards to personal training so I figured I would post.

Any of the ladies here need personal training/diet help? I have extensive experience competing in both bodybuilding and powerlifting events and have helped several NPC and IFBB bikini, figure, and women's bodybuilding individuals with diet and training help.

Stop getting trained by people that don't even look like they work out. 5'10 245lbs and lean. Lots of personal experience.

Please I am not a personal trainer as my profession, I have a real job and make real money not looking to go help someone for a few hours for $20.00.

DFW metroplex

shoot me a PM if interested would love to help!
Do you mind posting your hourly rate?

My trainer wants appx 60 per hour session. (Real life gym employee.....looks like he works out - but looks like his drinking and partying is still affecting his tone and trim-ness..)

I have a big goal of like 40 lbs - slowly, so I don't get the loose skin syndrome. (yuck)
what are ur rates... ????i'd def b interested
Do you mind posting your hourly rate?

My trainer wants appx 60 per hour session. (Real life gym employee.....looks like he works out - but looks like his drinking and partying is still affecting his tone and trim-ness..)

I have a big goal of like 40 lbs - slowly, so I don't get the loose skin syndrome. (yuck) Originally Posted by tntangie

If someone just looks like they work out, frankly that doesn't show much. If you want a trainer you should be able and look at them him or her and say "damn they know exactly what they are doing".

No such thing as "tone" something from the 60's that stayed with us for some reason. You cannot "tone" a muscle, muscle size and maturity can be directly stimulated through training however "tone" is simply the visual effect of body fat covering the muscle belly.

Feel free to PM me, and in regards to generic trainers there gym usually takes a hefty percentage of there income. Ask them about "off books" training.

Also not looking for monetary assets as trade/collateral. I make much more an hour than a trainer does so its a bit of a waste of my time too look for monetary tradings. Feel free to PM me, not looking for anything ridiculous have had arrangements now with 3 different providers. One I helped daily with training (4x a week).

Can help w/ not only training but full diet from beginner to advanced female competitive bodybuilder, supplementation both legal and well... not so legal (tntangie, you should start reading up on growth hormone supplementation for women you could more than likey get a prescription hassle free from your doctor, it helps massively when dieting with both its direct fat burning effects, IGF-1 synthesis results, as well as anti aging properties which plays a huge role in the health of your skin) and training.
great...let me think on this.

i signed a contract
Interesting. Any advice for us 'Guys' considering a trainer? How to find a good trainer other than just who the gym has on staff or a Craigslist ad or something?
Interesting. Any advice for us 'Guys' considering a trainer? How to find a good trainer other than just who the gym has on staff or a Craigslist ad or something? Originally Posted by FlyingGorilla

It really depends on your goals. Personal trainers in the bodybuilding and powerlifting communities are seen as complete jokes.

Alot of men and women make the mistake of not choosing the competitive athlete or bodybuilder as a trainer because of this misnomer of "I don't want to look like that" simply put you won't. It takes years, extreme dedication, diet, training, and alot of drugs (all of equal importance). When in all honesty they have the education as well as personal experience in terms of building a great body. It goes with the adage "knowledge without mileage equates to bullshit".

Certifications really don't matter that much, being able to memorize every name of all the bones in your foot will not create an amazing physique. Look into more serious gyms as well, Metroflex is a gym I go to. It caters to serious athletes, the rates are substantially lower than corporate as the owners take far less, and you will meet individuals that actually know what they are doing. Theres a mid cities, arlington (original), ft worth, and plano locations. As well as other regions.

If you do find a trainer you like and the rates are absurd talk to him about something under the table. Personal trainers at LA fitness only make 6.00$ off of every 30 minute session. LA takes the other 54$. They NEED the money.

Any general questions feel free to ask guys
I have been getting quite a few PMs etc and I wanted to post a quick update.

I am not looking for monetary remuneration for services. A typical contest prep package runs anywhere from 3,000-10,000 depending whether it is bikini, figure, or bodybuilding and amateur or pro level. This is work I do on the side. I am NOT a standardized personal trainer. And I typically only put packages together for friends/friends of friends.

Used to have a deal set up with a provider essentially a trade for services on occasion.

Had written up a very indepth diet for her, supplementation and performance enhancing drug (please note I do not provide these) programs for her, and she trained along with me 3x per week.

This is for individuals already serious about there fitness.

If you are looking to take your level of fitness to the next level, not get in shape, let me know. Have one provider taking me up on the offer, only looking for one more. Quality not quantity.
  • eryka
  • 07-30-2011, 01:07 PM
I used to have an arrangement with a provider here before she moved and have had a few that I have seen ask me in regards to personal training so I figured I would post.

Any of the ladies here need personal training/diet help? I have extensive experience competing in both bodybuilding and powerlifting events and have helped several NPC and IFBB bikini, figure, and women's bodybuilding individuals with diet and training help.

Stop getting trained by people that don't even look like they work out. 5'10 245lbs and lean. Lots of personal experience.

Please I am not a personal trainer as my profession, I have a real job and make real money not looking to go help someone for a few hours for $20.00.

DFW metroplex

shoot me a PM if interested would love to help! Originally Posted by DFWhobby
I could really use your help and i am ready to pay

Please don't bump threads over 30 days old. Send the OP a private message. CC
Please don't bump threads over 30 days old without some relevant or important info.