Beaumont

I've been wondering about #1 myself
#2 has been advertising here for a while now but I want to say I saw her several years ago and haven't been back...... must have been a reason
#3 washed over from Lake charles and is flakey; the first 2-3 times I tried to see her wound up being a loss but the a few weeks ago we finally hooked up (you need to be her first one of the day, after she has a few bucks in her pocket she's flighty). She was sweet and all but "has a problem with her jaw" so BBBJ was short and then the only position she was will to go for was mish and I could have got more action out of a dead fish........ so "no"

Let me know if you opt to TOFTT on #1
Absolutely will appreciate the response
I met girls 1 and 3. Girl 1 went by Crystal from lafayette. She was a couple of months in the game when we dated.

Girl 3 went by Stephanie from lake charles. She was only three weeks in when we dated.

Crystal review
11-12-2017, Good time with BP Crystal

Stephanie review
7-4-2019, Good time with Stephanie
Thanks for info
All 3 are nasty I was in Beaumont working a few days ago I called up one of them went to her hotel she was nasty so I made an excuse and left called up another one went to her hotel she was even worse made an excuse and left then I called up the third one went to her hotel and she was absolutely disgusting all three are F’n gross
Isn't this in the wrong forum guys?
Isn't this in the wrong forum guys? Originally Posted by Oreo72
yes
Moving to Co-Ed.
Oreo the Forum police, I put it in both forums so that it would get read, I noticed a lot of folks don’t maneuver this site all they well and really wanted some answers. Didn’t realize it was all that big of deal officer must be nice to have absolutely nothing else better to do.
Wow! Didn't know it bothered you that much that nobody wanted to respond to you. It usually means no one cares or no one knows. So take your comment and your attitude and kick rocks big boy and do it the right way like everyone else. You can ask but that doesn't mean I have to answer, geez you freaking pansy. Grow up 'Forum police' ! Whatever.
I see that bothered ya good, now mind your on business and let the moderators do there job
Bite me
Gents I know it's frustrating all the way around but let's focus on getting our cocks sucked.
��