180 MAX

• Fore
  • 10-28-2021, 07:05 PM
I’m committed to the 180 max and hope I can get followers
Seems fair for service given some of the less than perfect experiences
We need to band together and stop this crazy escalation
There's a $80 max or less on List crawler .
Some of these guys think it's so cool to blow $500 on an hour of mechanical service with a dead fish in the bed. They really think they achieved something. The only person that is excited is the guy and she is just wanting you to finish quick. For some of you it's $500 for 15 minutes and 45 minutes of cuddling and bullshit talk.
  • BLM69
  • 10-29-2021, 02:56 AM
I’m committed to the 180 max and hope I can get followers
Seems fair for service given some of the less than perfect experiences
We need to band together and stop this crazy escalation Originally Posted by Fore
I pledge for $100 or less! now get the rest of the simps to commit 😂.......this is why I have my list of personal whores I mess with, there's more than one way to skin a pussy cat 😺
I pledge for $100 or less! now get the rest of the simps to commit 😂.......this is why I have my list of personal whores I mess with, there's more than one way to skin a pussy cat 😺 Originally Posted by BLM69

splurging again , BLM? you gonna deliver some "stuffing" for Thanksgiving this year?

• BLM69
  • 10-30-2021, 03:20 AM
splurging again , BLM? you gonna deliver some "stuffing" for Thanksgiving this year?

Originally Posted by cage196
I deliver stuffings all year long 👍, I need to find some Halloween pussy
Some of these guys think it's so cool to blow $500 on an hour of mechanical service with a dead fish in the bed. They really think they achieved something. The only person that is excited is the guy and she is just wanting you to finish quick. For some of you it's $500 for 15 minutes and 45 minutes of cuddling and bullshit talk. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Guilty lol. Personally, I think the girl is very excited about making $500 in an hour. If she stays naked I think it's a good deal, strip clubs are literally based on this.
I pay to not get caught, told on, or receive irritating telephone calls. And to indulge in sin I can not otherwise explore. Sorry gents, I’ll continue to buck up the Ben’s for an indelible memory without consequences…
Guilty lol. Personally, I think the girl is very excited about making $500 in an hour. If she stays naked I think it's a good deal, strip clubs are literally based on this. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Of course she is excited about making $500 an hour which makes her a high paid actress. I doubt if she is excited about the guy. Doesn't it make you laugh when they said "cum for me daddy" after about 10 minutes in?
are you unionizing JOHNS for a collective bargaining agreement?
I hear the gnashing and wailing of teeth when it comes to rates, most especially on THIS SITE and I wholeheartedly agree when I see the women you guys regularly review.

However, I'm personally not interested in handies behind the Save-a-lot from 50 year old chain smoking transients just so I can say "HEH...I DIDN'T PAY OVER $20!". Well, save up your Green Stamps and get a gorgeous woman who knows how to make a man feel 10 feet tall.

I agree that 90% of these girls don't deserve the rates they list, but I have no issue spending $$$$$$$$$ on a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
  • BLM69
  • 10-31-2021, 10:11 PM

I agree that 90% of these girls don't deserve the rates they list, but I have no issue spending $$$$$$$$$ on a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Originally Posted by FatCity
I'm all for rewarding the ones who deserve it and purge the 90% that abused their time in the hobby, I got into the hobby to upgrade, not rewarding less than I already have for free. Who's up to support this?
I'm all for rewarding the ones who deserve it and purge the 90% that abused their time in the hobby, I got into the hobby to upgrade, not rewarding less than I already have for free. Who's up to support this? Originally Posted by BLM69
I'm up for rewarding excellent service but too many providers out there want to get away with doing the minimum or less for maximum profits. Just going through the motions ain't going to cut it.
  • BLM69
  • 11-01-2021, 05:54 PM
I'm up for rewarding excellent service but too many providers out there want to get away with doing the minimum or less for maximum profits. Just going through the motions ain't going to cut it. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
When they're going through dozens of cocks weekly, I can't say I blame them for wanting to get done fast, them gems that really enjoy their job are rare......