exxttemlyy dangerous

Staff note: This alert was researched with the help of Gina@preferred411. Evidence shows this was posted as a preemptive measure by the provider. This was her attempt at getting ahead of the report that was certain to affect her status. -Matador.

So someone by The name lilfroks on p 411came to see me and was like begginh for Greek I informed him before he came I do not that I kept telling him no he gott behindd me and asked again I said no he tried forcing himself in me and wrapped his hand around the back of my throat I was able to kick my leg up and get away from him I told him to leave before I call the cops. He left thank god and said he was only joking but no joke to me I said no and he is 100 lbs bigger than me he also was slick and took envelope back but no amount can ever be worth going through that. What's been going on with all these crazy shitty men recenntly the men who have been joining are NOT what theu once were so onvasive rude don't undesttand no I have blocked two Guys number in the past week for harrassing me And. Not understanding no!!!
So sorry that you had to experience that. Please make sure that Gina is aware at P411 so she can take appropriate action. Also, if the asshole is a member here on Eccie with a different handle, please publish the Eccie handle.

All the best to you.

L4L
  • Gio
  • 04-05-2012, 06:04 AM
Glad you are ok! Keep safe.
I'm glad you are OK....that is SCARY! I'm curious how many OK's he has on P411? Or, is he new there?
Not true this person I saw yesterday going by the name of mikaila phoenix is a re-off artist she claims she forgot her purse in a restaurant and needs money to pay motel and vanishes. I have one dozen okays and I don't force anybody to do anything they don't like. She is the one writing this bogus charges onme caus I text her sayinI was goingto report her. So guys beware of this person.
Wow, i sorry this happened to you. make sure you post the info on providerbuzz too. And tell Gina. she'll handle it. I hope you're ok!
Oh, this will be a fun one.
  • anita
  • 04-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Hmmm. I am glad you are safe babe.
REALLY!? Another he said she said?If this is a legitimate alert, I am so sorry this happened but most know my opinion on it.

....i was going to put my .02 in but ill start my own...hehe
Wow... I'm sorry you went thru that. Glad your safe.. and stay that way.
We need Judge Gina!
Someone needs to post an alert on her 3rd grade English teacher.
what he said...lmao.