Review: Another Spanish Milf Joins the Cougar Crowd, and a Classy One...(LATINA MILF)

Date: Third Week of June
Name: LATINA MILF
Phone: Provided After Screening
Email Address: See Bio Page
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=425350
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Far NW Side Area (Near Huebner and I10)
Activities: Massage, LFK, DFK, CBJ, MPCFS - CG, K9, Standing K9, Standing MISH
Hair Length and Color: Red (Shoulder Length)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Providers bio as far as description and her pics are pretty spot on as to what you will find BCD. If there are fans of Danielle Jacks and Ms Francesca around here, LATINA MILF is not to be missed. Not much more to say, thick Milf Cougar who knows her way around a man.

Recommendation: Yes
Doc, thanks for the excellent, well organized story on this lady. I especially appreciated your Final Thoughts. She looks appealing in the pics, too. Definitely piques my interest.

Doc, thanks for the excellent, well organized story on this lady. I especially appreciated your Final Thoughts. She looks appealing in the pics, too. Definitely piques my interest.

Originally Posted by Bush Pilot
Very welcome BP. She is right up yours and CoverMe's ally.

LM has been on my tdl for awhile now. I look at CBJ as a personal "time extender" of sorts, so I sometimes don't mind as much.

Sometimes doesn't mean all the time. It seems like she gets it.
LM has been on my tdl for awhile now. I look at CBJ as a personal "time extender" of sorts, so I sometimes don't mind as much.

Sometimes doesn't mean all the time. It seems like she gets it. Originally Posted by htownsa
This can be very true. There have been really hot blondes that come to mind that come through here and one local that I kinda was glad for it Haha. At the same time, I knew what I really wanted also.

Thanks for the comments gents.