Women Bodybuilders

I recently watched a women's bodybuilder competition. I am now curious about any women bodybuilders in the hobby. Does anyone know any? Is there a website that caters to this particular fetish?
  • artax
  • 08-01-2011, 03:56 PM
try wb270.com which lists "wrestlers" check travlers- most are bodybuilders, need to do some homework as services can vary from only bikini wrestling, to bj and/or daty, to f/s- also can check saradas.org for reviews of some bodybuilders
Figure Power is one choice
http://www.fitflexing.com/
  • artax
  • 08-01-2011, 09:40 PM
have heard good reports about Clarkflex listed on wb270 who is f/s according to reports
been emailing Clarkflex and will see her when she travels to Houston. Just wishing I could also find someone local. Clarkflex is fun in emails. I look forward to meeting her.
  • artax
  • 08-03-2011, 07:08 AM
keep an eye out on the wb270 site- they update it frequently, also in Houston while maybe not bodybuilders- you have Hollie of Houston and Reagan- in Ausin you have Katerina (more fitness), in Dallas you have some fit choices in Lexy Laye, Angel Therapist, and Hayden Hightower
That should be HollyofHouston. She works out daily.
keep an eye out on the wb270 site- they update it frequently, also in Houston while maybe not bodybuilders- you have Hollie of Houston and Reagan- in Ausin you have Katerina (more fitness), in Dallas you have some fit choices in Lexy Laye, Angel Therapist, and Hayden Hightower Originally Posted by artax
I have been a personal trainer for many yrs, and am a former figure/fitness competitor....The bodytype of a female bodybuilder and a figure/fitness competitor are completely different......

BODYBUILDER

FIGURE COMPETITOR
I almost forgot to include one of me!!!

I almost forgot to include one of me!!!

Originally Posted by Hayden Hightower
Damn ..... so ummm any plans to visit us?
Yeah, my thoughts too!!
Definitely sexy! A fitness competitor or fbb has always been at the top of my list!
I agree that it is very hottt pleasuring a very fit provider with a very tight and very toned body like Hayden Hightower, Hollyofhouston or Alyssa Nicole.
Alyssa Nicole from Dallas

HollyofHouston
I got to meet Absolutly Michele in person Friday night and that chick works out! She looks great too. Haven't seen her bcd, I'll let another chime in on that.

She's Houston local as well.
i'm curious if the female body builders do that exercise where they put a ball inside their honey pot and hang some weights from it. that one that hayden posted looks like she could clinch about 45 lbs! lol.