Encounter: Come on baby light my Firefly

Date: 09/10/2020
Name: Firefly 723
Phone: (Staff Edit - Remove Phone # per OP Request - Biomed1)
Email Address: justwannahavefun71@gmail.com (Staff Edit - Add email address per OP Request - Biomed1)
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P335355
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: WLR
Activities: LFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJ, CFS, CG, 69, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The MILF nextdoor type, 5’6” 140ish lbs. Athletic build with nice DD MM tits. Legs for days. Green eyes with a seductive "come hither" look.
Recommendation: Yes, Broadway Joe says give her a call
Excellent review as always! Love the title.
Excellent review as always! Love the title. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Thanks PTH. I was rather rusty. Hadn’t written one since the first of the year.
Nice review Austin! If I knew how to put in a song in for you it would be Dandy Don Meredith's Turn out the lights the party is over. From Monday Night Football! Lol
Nice review Austin! If I knew how to put in a song in for you it would be Dandy Don Meredith's Turn out the lights the party is over. From Monday Night Football! Lol Originally Posted by Baconman
Well it does seem apropos under the circumstances.

https://youtu.be/A23snMkbZ1I
Biomed, please add the phone # Staff Edit - Per OP Request - Biomed1 as the main contact. She has given me permission to provide that in the encounter report. I tried to respond to your PM but my box is to full. I would like to get credit for this review. Thank you!
Thanks PTH. I was rather rusty. Hadn’t written one since the first of the year. Originally Posted by austin88998833

Well you did great! I guess writing reviews is like fucking a bike. No, like riding a girl. Oh fuck it, you know what I meant!

You did good and have inspired me to write my own review. Now to find someone to F!

Nice job, Austin. Sounds like a great time!
Well you did great! I guess writing reviews is like fucking a bike. No, like riding a girl. Oh fuck it, you know what I meant!

You did good and have inspired me to write my own review. Now to find someone to F!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
LMAO Ex!!
Nice job, Austin. Sounds like a great time! Originally Posted by Spankster
Thanks Spankster. She is a lot of fun.
Nicely done Austin!
Thanks Area! No doubt I’ve lost a step or two on my review writing skills but.....

https://youtu.be/ldQrapQ4d0Y?t=1m2s
Biomed1, check your inbox please. Thanks.
Yeah give him credit for the Firefly encounter
Biomed, please add the phone # Staff Edit - Per OP Request - Biomed1 as the main contact. She has given me permission to provide that in the encounter report. I tried to respond to your PM but my box is to full. I would like to get credit for this review. Thank you! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Biomed, thank you for making the change to the contact info up top, but can you also blot out my previous comment here regarding the number? I failed to mention that part in my PM to you. Thanks!