Thanks babes =)

It's so hard to leave home...
But the army doesn't really give me a choice. lol

I had fun, I wish I could have met with more friends, but I just didn't have time.

Driving back to Campbell in a few hours, so going to sleep.

If I get into Baylor, I'll be back in the Spring!!!

Wayward - I'm going to marry you one day. My nipples still hurt. LOL
GOAT - you're so adorable!! I just want to throw you against a wall and molest you some more!!
Gluconda - You're such a sweetheart. Why are you single?
I played with someone else, but not sure if he's on here?

Anyways..
tipsy, sleepy, quite satisfied.

Love you all!!

And yet I'm disappearing for now ;-)
I don't care who we have to bribe at Baylor we'll get you in so you can come back to us, sweets...
lilred_robin is simply amazing, most of what we did was felonious and another interlude like that will hasten my demise, but what a lovely way to leave this mortal coil. Might want to hurry up with the marriage, smack bottom it might help with in state tuition. About the only thing that could have made watching Rick Perry's presidential announcement not make me want to barf was being the victim of robin's sweet attentions while watching that hot mess. Which is code for cramming my spotted field mouse penis down her very kissable lips and past her tonsils.

The girl has the mad skills and doesn't have any quit in her, we await her return and another trip to bliss. There is just something about redheads...
you can never fuck the fire out of a redhead.

have a safe trip back robin
Crap! I didn't even realize you were here.
Glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay, sorry I didnt get to meat ya... i mean meet.
Wow, I got some angry PMs!

I told everyone I would not know my schedule until I was in town and that I would do my best to work things out. But I also made it clear that my family was my priority.

I said before I ever drove out that I could only make time to see a handful of people.
Sorry, the army had to have my ass back here, so I couldn't stay longer just to see more people.

If we had been in touch about meeting before I drove out here, then you didn't message me again until after I left... what the fuck do you think I'm going to do now? FedEx my pussy to Houston so you can play with it for a while? Why didn't you PM email or call me while I was here?

Pick your bleeding vaginas off the ground and suck it up like a man. There's more pussy out there.
No there isn't.

I told everyone I would not know my schedule until I was in town and that I would do my best to work things out. But I also made it clear that my family was my priority.

I said before I ever drove out that I could only make time to see a handful of people.
Sorry, the army had to have my ass back here, so I couldn't stay longer just to see more people.

If we had been in touch about meeting before I drove out here, then you didn't message me again until after I left... what the fuck do you think I'm going to do now? FedEx my pussy to Houston so you can play with it for a while? Why didn't you PM email or call me while I was here?

Pick your bleeding vaginas off the ground and suck it up like a man. There's more pussy out there. Originally Posted by lilred_robin
LMMFAO!!!!!! This is some funny shit!!!!!

Mu'fuckas getting mad because they couldn't get in to see Robin!
t... what the fuck do you think I'm going to do now? FedEx my pussy to Houston so you can play with it for a while? Originally Posted by lilred_robin

You can do that?

FedEx is expensive though.

Depending on the size of your critter, you might be better off shipping this way

$5.20
Priority MailŪ
Small Flat Rate Box

8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8"

$10.95
Priority MailŪ
Medium Flat Rate Box

13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8"
11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"

$14.95
Priority MailŪ
Large Flat Rate Box

12" x 12" x 5-1/2"
23-11/16" x 11-3/4" x 3"
$12.95 to APO/FPO/DPO

..just trying to help.

safe travels my friend!
  • Dad
  • 08-20-2011, 10:56 AM
lilred_robin is simply amazing, most of what we did was felonious and another interlude like that will hasten my demise, but what a lovely way to leave this mortal coil. Might want to hurry up with the marriage, smack bottom it might help with in state tuition. About the only thing that could have made watching Rick Perry's presidential announcement not make me want to barf was being the victim of robin's sweet attentions while watching that hot mess. Which is code for cramming my spotted field mouse penis down her very kissable lips and past her tonsils.

The girl has the mad skills and doesn't have any quit in her, we await her return and another trip to bliss. There is just something about redheads... Originally Posted by Wayward
Where is the review man? Well, you kinda did...
stay safe - thanks for serving
Bye Mama....please be ever so careful,
Love,
Cheri/Onehitwonder

Pick your bleeding vaginas off the ground and suck it up like a man. There's more pussy out there. Originally Posted by lilred_robin

Wow I cant believe that guys would give you shit because you couldnt meet with them and wanted to spend time with your family. Sounds like you ought to put together a list of jerks that you wouldnt ever need to or want to see. Good Luck to you.