URL / Website: https://houston.skipthegames.com/fem...3/965356809129
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Sandstone
Activities: Cbj, mish,
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulders, brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice man mades, about 5’2” a little thick but def not fat, ok face.
Recommendation: No
Im not convinced brother. What Ive seen there seems old and worn out. I guess I got spoiled in the Philippine islands. hahaha
Im not convinced brother. What Ive seen there seems old and worn out. I guess I got spoiled in the Philippine islands. hahaha Originally Posted by wilddogmckee

Actually, I feel safer when the Sandstone dispatcher sends me to a different address when its no go for me at the first - usually much more private, less exposure.

Im glad the older and wiser me got to the Philippines for my first time, because the younger dumber me prolly would have married a Pinay and gotten taken to the cleaners..
I've done the same thing before: go in the first house and don't like what I see and politely say no thank you, next thing I know I am getting a text for a second address, where I usually settle for something better.
  • Boes
  • 01-21-2022, 10:53 AM
Those Panays Who haven’t been out of their country are the best. Get a young naïve one who just wants it for her to rescue her. She will do anything for you the most awesome experience I’ve had .