Mardi Gras in Galveston??

I'm just wondering if anyone has visited the Galveston area during MardiGras. I saw something about it and was wondering how the hobby would be...

Ladies and gents your input is deeply appreciated!!
I was there several years ago and it was a fun party. Nothing like New Orleans but we had a good time.
I havent been to Galveston Mardi Gras in about 3 years now, but when I went last time is was all about the beads. Everyone wanting beads. Now this was fun for a while because I was able to snag many beads that were somewhat in demand. Those were titty beady. I also was able to get some beads that were in high demand...those were pussy beads. So girls were willing to show me what they got for the beads.
I cant say whether or not the hobby benefits from all this or not.
A word of warning cops had their eyes on guys who tried to cop a feel on the girls who were showing their boobs and more. Some were taken downtown.
This is true. LE had a heavy visibility in all the activities we went to but I never saw them stop the ladies from showing tits or pussy.
  • Satin
  • 02-14-2012, 04:23 PM
I'll be there...
I went last year and they actually charge you to get in now! But it is fun! i like showing my boobies!
  • Seedy
  • 02-14-2012, 07:34 PM
I'll be there... Originally Posted by Satin
Oh shit, hide the women.....LOL
If you have ever been to NO for Mardi Gras then don't go to Galveston as you will be sorely disappointed. If you've never been before at all, go give it a try but be careful. Lots of crazies out there to sneek a peek and grope the ladies. Galveston was a much younger crowd when I went a few years back and it was OK at best but I had been to NO for 10 years running. Emjoy and report back.
  • Satin
  • 02-15-2012, 07:49 PM
That's very true.

Seedy, lmao, I'll be looking for you young man....l
  • Seedy
  • 02-15-2012, 08:32 PM
That's very true.

Seedy, lmao, I'll be looking for you young man....l Originally Posted by Satin
Young man, where the fuck do you get that shit....LMAO
Give me a shout, I get off work at 9… and I'm already down here....
There's a very good chance I will be in Nawlins for mardi gras , but i have been to galveston and it was fun as for working there be very careful LE is out with full force . Other than that have fun and screen.
It is a good time, if nothing else to people watch. Be safe and have fun!
Thanks for everyone's input I'm still thinking which way I will head....

:mf_ge ntleman:
Galveston it is...Room booked.....See the beads tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
Galveston it is...Room booked.....See the beads tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
Yay! I went saturday! its a 17 dollar entrance fee but fun!