What would you do?

• ilsjs
  • 02-16-2012, 01:06 PM
If you know what you have been doing is for a good cause, but the recipient is too stubborn, and has a misconception of your intention (still think getting to her pussy is the ultimate goal ... lol).
And you know, deep inside she's worth it. Without your support she could face a very very bad, tragic consequence!!!!

I know many would say let her rotten in hell, or you're a fool ... blah blah
Obviously, this should be on civil social network blog, but it started in the hobby world, hence I want to bring it here for all fucktards and hooktards to chime in for entertainment purposes. I think the hobbyist in this case knew what to do.
Are you refering to a WK helping out a provider who has been having legal trouble and is helping her pay her restitution?
When I don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about my default reaction is to say: piss in her stripper shoes.
Giving her the credit card has "win" written all over it.
"Let her rotten in hell!"

"You're a fool!"

"... blah blah!"

Sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md32XWL3M-k
I'd grab that thing you call a pair of balls, make sure they are still there and move on. Get over it. Provider.... SO... doesn't matter. Stubborn or misconceived matters not. And if she is in the provider world, and you really think she is doomed without you man..... reality check time. Obviously you are the one who is having the difficult time letting it go. Just my .02
Congratulations on having an altruistic impulse in the hobby. They are few and far between. Wanting to help someone isn't enough; they have to want help too. If they refuse it, then the truly compassionate thing to do is to allow them to do what they think is best and remain open and understanding regardless of the outcome.

How's that for "real", motherfuckers!
You can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped.
Are you guys kidding? He got himself into this stupid ass situation...let him deal with the fallout...

EDIT: You know, I absolutely love it when this shit happens...I have to admit, seeing these things always reminds me that no matter how stupid something is that I may do, there's ALWAYS someone more idiotic...that's why I love this board...
To get into a stupid ass situation is one thing. why would you than want to announce it to the world that you are stupid.
Congratulations on having an altruistic impulse in the hobby. They are few and far between. Wanting to help someone isn't enough; they have to want help too. If they refuse it, then the truly compassionate thing to do is to allow them to do what they think is best and remain open and understanding regardless of the outcome.

How's that for "real", motherfuckers! Originally Posted by enderwiggin
You can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped. Originally Posted by aznlvr11
Actually, you can.....if you can do it....without her knowing about it.

That's ultimate altruism.
  • bbkid
  • 02-17-2012, 06:52 AM
seeing these things always reminds me that no matter how stupid something is that I may do, there's ALWAYS someone more idiotic Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I don't do the hated +1, so I'll just post: ditto.
  • ilsjs
  • 02-17-2012, 06:54 AM
Actually, you can.....if you can do it....without her knowing about it.

That's ultimate altruism. Originally Posted by Sarunga

The whole thing is about delivery and how to.

To get into a stupid ass situation is one thing. why would you than want to announce it to the world that you are stupid. Originally Posted by proper
Not in deep shit yet, financially, mentally etc ... and why posted here:

Coed Discussions - Houston Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Are you guys kidding? He got himself into this stupid ass situation...let him deal with the fallout...
Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Come on, let others speak up their minds ...
You want to entertain us? Then stop pussy footing around and tell the whole story so we can ridicule you some more...