Former aspd member new here having trouble seeing the ladies

I am a former ASPDer who used the same name , looking for a nice hwp lady to play. I have sent several pms and got no replies. I would love to find a lady who is newbie friendly to get me going.
Thanks ladies
You can be a bit proactive and search the ladies' showcases....for newbie-friendly ones.
First of all welcome to eccie, and like was mentioned do a search for newbie friendly ladies, have fun darlin
Hey there, I am newbie friendly and will be in Houston on the 1st

Edit: Hey thanks to the above poster for keeping the reference ribbon campaign strong! That's my baby <3
welcome sugar!

There are some ladies who use other type references to verify{like work}

Hope ya find some fun!
Welcome - Im almost positive there is a provider you overlooked - there are over 300 ECCIE providers in Houston ...perhaps u didnt PM enough
Texanfan? Must be a recent name since no one was a Texan fan until they started wining this year (j/k)

Like I've told the other half dozen ECCIE guy newbies: go with a couple of newbie friendly providers and more importantly, write reviews on them. Remeber to ask them for premission to use them as references (most are OK with it). Also participate in a few threads even its to say: "Good review, I've been thinking about her."

Once your review and post count is up and you have been here awhile, then all you mostly need to do is tell the provider in question (via PM) to ask X,Y, or Z providers and for her to check your reviews. Some providers that's all they will need (and won't check the references), but some do. Good just to have and offer.
quote---Whenever I'm thirsty for pussy, I reach for ECCIE and find one. You should too. Remember to always stay thirsty my friends.

nice tag line!