Guys who are on Foodstamps and Welfare but Appreciate the Hobby plus other sh*t since I was banned

just a quick shout out to you ladies that was cool with me and on your grind and doing your thing to make ends meet and then some....as for the welfarers they may can't hobby like the ballas and big spenders but these are the guys that likely appreciate you gals the most. just saying... and please don't get the game twisted I'm not that welfare negro lol

plus...

and to the eccie no lifers yeah whatever but of course u wanna know...me and my homies we good and since I been banned I chartered new waters, hit a few more licks, and balling out in the strip clubs. Most importantly I'm still regulating the shit out of Trump supporters for literally celebrating incompetence and mediocrity at best. So yeah I'm still a minority from the hood, smart as hell, street, not endearing to conservatives...

and to those that don't cut for me yeah I fucks heavy with Dolf this shit is my doppelganger ;-) turn this shit up and get over your fucking feelings

What?
It said get ready for a ton of really stupid ass ickky posts until the next ban. Originally Posted by Mythos
you should really think about bringing back your main female account. ijs... it's not really a secret but it's all good though ;-) thanks for the memories ;-)
Most importantly I'm still regulating the shit out of Trump supporters for literally celebrating incompetence and mediocrity at best. So yeah I'm still a minority from the hood, smart as hell, street, not endearing to conservatives... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So.......are you one of those antifa jerks?

From the Garden State, "The Department of Homeland Security in New Jersey has officially listed Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization after a rash of violent attacks by the group targeting supporters of Donald Trump."

https://www.infowars.com/new-jersey-...-organization/

Game On.
. . .
and to the eccie no lifers yeah whatever but of course u wanna know...me and my homies we good and .
. . .
I'm still a minority from the hood, smart as hell, street, not endearing to conservatives...

and to those that don't cut for me yeah I fucks heavy with Dolf this shit is my doppelganger ;-) turn this shit up and get over your fucking feelings

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Keep it ghetto or go straight. You're not helpimg the leftist cause.

So.......are you one of those antifa jerks?

https://www.infowars.com/new-jersey-...-organization/
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Game On. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You think this a game?
(Twas a figure of speech) ^
Game On. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
When the president sells off uranium (they use this for nuclear bombs) to Russia, and actually launders billions of dollars to Iran, I really don't think it's a game.

However, this aside, I fully realize your context of 'game on'.
I did too. Politically speaking. Garage sale at the Taj Majal. Next thing you know the Washington monumement and the Statue of Liberty are for sale. Maybe with enough money I can rent Lady Liberty.

I'd take the head of Lincoln from Mount Rushmore. Lawn jockey of the century.

Anyway, on topic: Government assistance and hobbyists; who doesn't like free money or pussy? Even bad pussy is still pussy. (Comic credit here)
Here for the fuckery

(..and still hasnt learnt how to embed yootube codez...)

LITTERbox candidate I'd say..not particularly hobby related.
Moved to Sandbox Area for now.
A guy on food stamps thincks he's a baller in the strip club?